New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Neferine

Re: New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Post by Neferine »

After spending some time with her family at the bar, Nef looks around just in time to notice a man walk in the door. He looked a bit lost, so after he removed his cloak and taken his seat, she thought that she should go introduce herself.

"Hello, my name is Neferine De La Croix. I am from Widu. I haven't seen you before, so I thought I should introduce myself." she says as she walks up to the man.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Looking he smiles at the woman "Nice to meet you Neferine, Im Hephastion from ...." he hesitates a moment "....from Paz" trying to forget his past for this evening.

"How do you know the host"
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

"He is a good friend of mine. He befriended me the very first time I arrived in the tavern. I came early to the party to help him set up. How do you like it so far?"
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

"I only arrived a short time ago, in fact I barely know the host myself. I only met him briefly when he was asking for people to sit on the Council"

Taking a look around the room he smiles at the woman "Well you done a good job setting this up, quite the show. Would you care for a drink"
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

An_Elfrida wrote:
" And, I am Peronell. Pleased to make your acquaintance" as An felt the courage of this lady that she called upon to talk to her. An smiled back warmly and replied while she accepted the offered hand and hold it warmly..."same here..I am An Elfrida..just new here in this land, nice of you to talk to me, i hope this is going to be a good party"and she raises her glass to make a toast

Peronell pauses, Knowing Joao, I think this is going to be a great party. She raises her glass and joins in the toast. She looks around as the room begins to fill with more and more guests. Some were starting to take the dance floor and some were lining up at the bar looking for refreshment. Yay for parties she thinks to herself as a smile plays across her lips this isn't so bad after all. She decides that she needs another drink and makes her way through the crowd to the bar.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Hephastion wrote:"I only arrived a short time ago, in fact I barely know the host myself. I only met him briefly when he was asking for people to sit on the Council"

Taking a look around the room he smiles at the woman "Well you done a good job setting this up, quite the show. Would you care for a drink"
Nef blushes at the compliment from Hephastion. "I only helped a little. I don't mind helping him. He has done a lot for me since I have known him. It was the least I could do." Taking a seat next to the man, she smiles while answeing his question,"I would love a drink. What did you have in mind?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris look around.He see averybody eating ,drinking and dancing.Seating at the bar drinking and eating wath a festin.He see Neferin talking to a gentlemen and Emalyse dancing all around .As the night goes on,Amladris sees Vesna talking to some people .He order 2 cold beers and star walking to meet her .He get in front of her .

Greeting my lady ,happy to see you here .I brought you a cold beer.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

A smile crosses his lips when she asks him what he has in mind Well your blood would do the job nicely, dismissing the thought as quickly as it came to him, Dont think the Viceroy would be too happy if I started biting his guests.

Turning to her "I'll let you choose" the familiar glint in his eyes returning as he gets the thought of blood out of his mind.......for the moment.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Nef notices his eyes change when she asked him what drink he wanted. She has a feeling that he isn't like the other men here.

"Well," she said while looking around, and spotted the drinks on the display table. She goes up to the server and asks him for 2 glasses. Then she comes back to the table with 2 drinks in her hands.

"What about these?" She shows him the drinks.

Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Watching the red liquid swirl in the glass he smiles at her "Yes that will do nicely" taking the glass from her he makes his way back to the seat.

"So who else do you know at this party"