New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Codey_Bravin

Re: New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Post by Codey_Bravin »

Codey finally made his way out of the corners and solitary rooms upstairs and came down into more crowded party, nodding hello to people and enjoying the scene. he went over to the refreshment table and slid three jello shots into his mouth before making his way over to the food table.

He took a large plate of food. it was the first time he will have eaten well in some days with working hard and being a little stressed. He had roast chickan and chocolate strawberries, ribs and pastries, bread rollls and more. He was going to appear to eat like a pig, so he chose a table in a corner and faced away from the crowd.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Hephastion wrote:Watching the red liquid swirl in the glass he smiles at her "Yes that will do nicely" taking the glass from her he makes his way back to the seat.

"So who else do you know at this party"
Nef looks around and smiles at the group of people. "Lets see. My family is around here somewhere. I meant, my sister Ermalyse and my brother, Amladris. I know Dwayberry, she is the one at the chocolate fruit table. And that gentleman there," she points to the man taking some Jello shots, "is Codey, Joao's partner. I know a lot of people, but not many of them are close to me."

She looks at him while taking a sip from her glass. "Who do you know here?"
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Taking a look around the room, looking back at her again "I suppose I know you now, but I dont actually know anyone" putting the glass to his lips he tilts it back, hoping to avoid actually drinking any.

"Ive not been back long, I spent a few years travelling after I left Paz, just getting back into the way of life here again" A few years, thirty to be exact, and not knowing anyone was probably a good thing given his circumstances.

"The only person i know is Wandress, but she hasnt made an appearance this evening"
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

"I havent met Wandress yet. There are still a lot of people I heard about that I havent had the pleasure to meet yet. So what do you think of Paz? I actually live in Widu, which is in Fenia. I have been here not that long either. I am staying with my sister, Ermalyse, until I find a place of my own."
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

"Its quiet, I usually keep myself busy and out of the way" the glint in his eye returning as he thinks back to the previous nights events. The man was drunk and his blood was filled with alcohol, the effects actually having an effect on himself, thinking about it he smiles.

"Yes im not usually one for social events, but I felt it was time to get to know more people" putting the glass on the table.

"So where are you from, if you only recently moved here"
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

"I am from Wahallia. I left home many years ago, in search of my sister. When I found Widu, she was here."

Turning to look at her sister, still at the bar, she smiles.

"I am really glad I got here, because my family is growing again, and I couldn't be more happier. I found my purpose and it is here, amongst my family, and friends."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion pokes his head around the corner to peek in.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Melusine found that the pillows on the floor were very comfortable as she sat back watching as some people were keeping to themselves and others were meeting up in small groups.

Mel stood up casually, as she did she pushed three of the floor cushions away with her foot, placing them behind the hanging cloth just out of the normal range of sight. She looked around the room thinking that it was best to do something now that she had stood up as she went through this thought the smell of the food table became the main focus of her mind, that smell was delightful, placing her hand on her stomach.

Avoiding other guests on her walk over to the table Mel walked up and down the table trying to work out which one of these delicacy's she wanted like to try.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Smiling as she speaks "Family is always good to have near by, epsecially in times of need" turning the stem of the glass in his fingers, he watches the red liquid spin in the goblet for a moment before looking back up.

"I fear I lost my family a few years ago, but thats what friends are for" some of the wine splashes over the edge of the glass onto his fingers, he watches as it slowly runs onto the table, if it were only the Vitae he needed he wouldnt have hesitated to clean it up. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a hankerchief, wiping his fingers clean and giving the table a quick wipe, he stuff the material back into his pocket.

This woman was sitting with him, happily talking about her family and being friendly and kind, and all he could was think about the content of her veins, the thought was growing stronger with each passing moment, and he needed to deal with it.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse always has a special bond with her sister..she always new when she was thinking of her , looking at her, or just in need of her... Mabe it was the fact they wher twins her mother used to say... She turned arrownd and saw her sister looking at her.. she smiled back... She got up from her chair at the bar with her Glass of wine.. She walk to her sister.. She Put a loving and protective Arm arrownd her sister...

Ah!! THere you are My dear.. She turns to her new fownd Friend and bows Gracefully in respect.. Bonjour Messir.. she turns back to Her sister I see you found new friends.. Do you mined I joins you? She Lookes at her sister smiling sweetly..