Viceregal of Bravia VS. Balerion in the Case of Treason

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Victorious

Viceregal of Bravia VS. Balerion in the Case of Treason

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had gotten back from her trip to Fenia and went straight away to the Courthouse. The case of Balerion was way over due and she had lots to prepare for the case against Balerion. She opened the huge wooden doors to the Courthouse and it smelled stale and dusty as if no one had been in the room for some time. She looked over at her Steward Lily. "Can you please help me clean this place up before the swarm of Bravians enter this room feeling ashamed that we haven't kept it clean at least?" Her steward smiled and nodded as she always had when she was asked to perform a task.

She went into the cleaning closet and handed Lily the cleaning materials for the floor while she went to go dust the desks and the Judge's desk. She began to cough with all the dust in the room. She smiled as she watched her steward clean the pews and floor. She looked around the room and it looked much better then when they first walked in.

She sat down at her side of the room and began making some notes for the case. She knew Balerion got word of the filing and expected him to arrive any time.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Anessen

Re: Viceregal of Bravia VS. Balerion in the Case of Treason

Post by Anessen »

Anessen received word that he was needed at the courthouse, Balerion's trial was finally about to start. He arrived at the courthouse to find Victorious and her steward had done a wonderful job preparing the courtroom. She was sitting at her desk looking rather busy. Good morning Victorious, the courtroom looks quite nice. He headed over to the judge's desk and sat down, looking it over to make sure everything he needed was there and ready.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion enters the courthouse glad that this council has seen fit to honor the ancient rites when another had denied them. Balerion was somewhat surprised to see the Judge had changed, but with the loss of the general on the council it was not a huge surprise. Greetings Victorious. Let me personally thank you for restoring the tradition of opening the court case to the public. It shows courage and I wish you the best of luck in this case. Balerion turns to the new judge. Greetings sir. I am ready to proceed with this case whenever you are. Might I say you look quite distinguished as Judge. Balerion winks with a smile. He wonders who all is going to be coming to the case, and sits down to see all who is going to be filing in.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Anessen chuckled at the compliment. "Greetings to you as well Balerion." He glanced around the mostly empty courtroom then to Victorious and Balerion. "I think we have waited long enough. If there are no objections then I'd like to begin."
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal slips into the courtroom having been stopped at the market over some wood. Pulling out bundles of papers she took a seat and watched the goings on.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious nodded to Balerion and then stood up greeting the Judge, "As you wish Your Honor"
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Suu_Nee

Post by Suu_Nee »

She walks into the courtroom, wanting to see who and what was happening, as she'd been told that Bal was to be tried.

Interested and concerned, she finds the courtroom sparsely attended, and finds a seat directly behind Bal.

She smells a bit of dust in the air, and a bit of soap, as if the place was mostly cleaned, but only just, and that very recently.
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Anessen nodded to Victorious then looked around, spotting two citizens who entered to watch the proceedings. He turned towards Balerion and addressed him. "Balerion, you have been charged with treason for disobeying a direct order from your General. How do you plead?"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Suu I certainly hope my alleged crime hasn't caused you any distress. You know your opinion matters to me above all things. Balerion turns to the Judge. I plead not guilty your honor.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Anessen nodded then made a few notes. He looked over to the prosecutor. "Victorious, you may proceed."