Viceregal of Bravia VS. Balerion in the Case of Treason

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
balerion

Re: Viceregal of Bravia VS. Balerion in the Case of Treason

Post by balerion »

Firstly I call Lord Apoc to the stand. He is the councilor that I haven't seen for a good while some I am not sure if he will be able to make it... Lord Apoc would you share your statements with the court that you made pertaining to the Widuan temple on Thursday November 01, 2012?

Secondly I call Lady Idra to the stand. Most impressive councilwoman, did any of the 17th council make any sort of objection when I stated that I would attempt to bring the Widuan temple into a more Bravian line of thought? Were there any connections between the temple and the Viceregal government at the time?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Logo

Post by Logo »

A ponderously rotund clerk sauntered lazily into the courtroom.
With a yawn, she placed a small parchment on the bench, "Summons' issued to the citizens: Apoc256 and Idra."
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson sits quietly waiting for the cretures to arrive and lkisten to what they have and take any notes to cross examine over .
Idra

Post by Idra »

Idra stomps into the courtroom, whacking the butt of her axe on the backs of the seats as she walks up the aisle. She stops at the end of the aisle and looks at Logo, taps her necklace with the three new trinkets and growls, Where do you want me to sit? A bellow of gas escapes from her rear as she yawns waiting for the troll's response.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll raised his left hand and wiggled its two remaining fingers in a greeting to the orc.
"Welcome to the idra an' thanky'Ou for promptlish answerin' the court summonses. Izza conventional to sit inna witless chair. Izza more important answerings than sittings.
Make your orciness comfortababble,
" he said with an expansive gesture.

"Imma know will answerate questionses honest-like but izza good policy give a warnin.' Izza crimes a' knowinly givin' false testimonies, or showin' blatent contempts for justiciary processes. "
balerion wrote:Most impressive councilwoman, did any of the 17th council make any sort of objection when I stated that I would attempt to bring the Widuan temple into a more Bravian line of thought? Were there any connections between the temple and the Viceregal government at the time?
With a nod to balerion, the judge read the defense's questions and added, "Izza defense's witness, your serpentyness."
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Idra

Post by Idra »

Idra takes her seat before propping her axe against the chair. Tilting her head slightly she looks around, waiting for the dragon to begin.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Most impressive councilwoman, did any of the 17th council make any sort of objection when I stated that I would attempt to bring the Widuan temple into a more Bravian line of thought? Were there any connections between the temple and the Viceregal government at the time?
Shaker of Castles
Idra

Post by Idra »

Idra listens as she pushes her finger deep into her nose. She growls deeply in thought, her finger twirling a little trying to break up the crusted mucus. I can not recall the council objecting to any changes in the Widu temple. She pulls her finger out and rolls the goody around on her fingertips As for the temple, until Aingeal and her council drafted the, Idra does an exaggerated air quote, constitution, she goes back to rolling the goody, the temple was separate from the Republic. Idra offers the rolled up booger to Logo.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Thank you Idra. I think that will be all. As Apoc has not responded Lord Judge I believe that will be all. While I wish the prosecution wouldn't have had such delays resulting in fewer witnesses it cannot be helped. The other witnesses have provided all of the information that I will need for my closing statements.
Shaker of Castles
Logo

Post by Logo »

The judge ordered a bailiff to take the witness's offering.
He had to growl,"Yes, sergeant. Ima know what izzit. Now, do your job," waving the spiked gavel in a disturbingly medical manner before the fellow moved.

Logo smiled, then made a wry frown. 'oooo... orc snot! Maestro Adonair hadda interestin' potion recipe withy this stuffs... both architectural an culinary possibilishies....' he thought before speaking aloud. "Imma sorry, your orciness. Izza wonderful gift and im thankful... maybehaps inapproprish for a judge a' be acceptin' such valubabble enticements durin' a trial. Might be seed az' conflicty interestations."
Handing the gooey ball back to the increasingly green-colored bailiff, Logo ordered the gift placed into VR stores and proceeds from its auction be used for public benefit.

Logo rapped the bench with a femur from his pre-testimony snack. "Sir Grayson, your witness. Iz the prosecution wantin' to cross-examinate the orc?

Idra, iffy prosecutor's answer iz negative, izza free to leave or stay an watch.

Gentlecreatures offa prosycution an defense, prepare your final argumentses an statementses.

N'less the apoc or another wayward or .... contentious... witness showses up, izza be no more tesymonies.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know