Assistance Programs of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Nikola »

Approved. The Finance Minister has been sent a request to provide you with the requested funds. Congratulations on getting this far!
Skye

Post by Skye »

Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Skye
City of Residence: Paz

Amount needed: Enough for one field 500

I, Skye, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Skye Sommer
Dated: 07/20/1657
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Welcome to Bravia, Skye. Your request was taken before council, and would you also be interested in the grant for the second field, in the interest of saving time?
Skye

Post by Skye »

Thank you Noturne. I didn't know it could be for both fields so I paid for my first field and was hoping for help with my second field.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Your checks are awaiting pickup, and have been written. Honored to assist, Skye.
Skye

Post by Skye »

Skype purrs at Nocturne then smiles before speaking, Thank you very much.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris walks in to the Castle and puts her application in the fiance ministers inbox.

Second Field Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:Ferris Tantel
City of Residence: Bravia

I, Ferris, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed:Ferris Tantel
Dated: September 4,1657
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Thank you for the application, Ferris. The matter has been brought to council and you will hear something shortly.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Amaelianna

Post by Amaelianna »

Ferris, your check for 500f, for the purchase and set up of a second field, is waiting for you in the castle.