Amaelianna

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Amaelianna »

Field Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Amaelianna
City of Residence: Paz
Desired Field: Cow or Chicken

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, Amaelianna, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may expand my benefits to her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Amaelianna Poisson
Dated: 28 August 1655
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Pardon the delay in a reply here, but I wished to let you both know that the Vicerine has taken the applications to the council, and you should soon be hearing a reply. May your day be blessed.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Thank you, Nocturne. :oops: I thought I posted here that I had done that, but obviously I only dreamed it, so thank you so much for covering for me.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Levelling request for Alexandria has been approved and checks ordered to be written. Congratulations and good luck with your studies, and Bravia is excited to welcome a new Weaponmaster to our province!

Field request for Amaelianna has been approved and a check ordered to be written. Congratulations!
Amaelianna

Post by Amaelianna »

Thank you most kindly, Madam. When I return from my trip, I will collect and begin my second field.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Checks have been written are awaiting pick up.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Thank you all for everything.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Marcus Aethelbeorn
City of Residence: Widu
Desired City of Residence: Bravia

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, Marcus, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Marcus Aethelborn
Dated:September 6, 1655
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Your application has been taken to Council, Marcus.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Dear Marcus,

welcome to Bravia, and please, choose the desired spot for Your home on the map:

http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 80#p153880

Ramzunius