Assistance Programs of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Scarlet

Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Scarlet »

Lays out the applications for people to take as needed.
Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:
Desired City of Residence:

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated:
Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:
Desired Profession:

Amount needed:

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated:
Way Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:
Desired Way:

Amount needed:

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a way. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated:
Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:
Desired Legend:

Amount needed: [Up to 2000F]

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated:
Last edited by Scarlet on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scarlet

Re: Leveling Assistance Programs

Post by Scarlet »

(( Could an Elder please Sticky This? ))
Grazilda

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda got hold of an application form and filled it up neatly. She let the parchment dry up and read again the content of the form.
Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Grazilda
City of Residence: Imperius
Desired City of Residence: Cork

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, Grazilda, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Grazilda
Dated: April 30th
And before Grazilda submitted the form, she let Oreo place a paw print on the application form.

Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Bump
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

bump
Devereaux

Post by Devereaux »

Profession Assistance
for residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Devereaux
City of Residence: Cork
Desired Profession: Miller

Amount needed: Maximum amount of free money possible, please

I, Devereaux, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Devereaux
Dated: September 20, 1653
Logo

Post by Logo »

Congratulationses to the Devereaux.
Izza check waitin' in the castle for you.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Rieron
City of Residence: Cork
Desired Legend: Weapon Master
Amount needed: Maximum I can get for Free.

I, Rieron , request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Rieron Dalakoi
Dated: November 1, 1653.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Othniel

Post by Othniel »

Profession Assistance
for residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Othniel
City of Residence: Bravia

Amount needed: As much as possible

I, Othniel, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Othniel Goldeye Sanchari
Dated: November 2, 1653
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Tolin
City of Residence: Bravia

Amount needed: maximum i can get for free

I, Tolin, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Tolin
Dated: November 5, 1653