Assistance Programs of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Nikola »

Request from Marcus for funds enough for one field has been approved and the applicant has been informed.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Check is written and ready for pick up.
Anastashia

Post by Anastashia »

Field Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Anastashia
City of Residence: Paz
Desired Field: Wheat

Amount needed: 500f for one field

I, Anastashia, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may expand my benefits to her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Anastashia
Dated: September 14, 1655
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Anastashia, the Council is considering your application.

ETA: This application has been approved and a check ordered to be cut for Anastashia.
Anastashia

Post by Anastashia »

Thank you. I picked it up and started the field work already.

((Can I also put in a formal request for assistance with the cost of paying the scribe for level 2?))
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

((Can I also put in a formal request for assistance with the cost of paying the scribe for level 2?))
Absolutely! Once you are ready to take that next step, fill out this form and submit it in this same thread. :)
Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:
Desired Profession:

Amount needed:

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated:
Camelia

Post by Camelia »

Way Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Camelia Grimstad
City of Residence: Bravia
Desired Way: Army

Amount needed: 2000 fz with a cherry on top

I, Camelia Grimstad, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a way. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Camelia Grimstad
Dated: October 11, 1655
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Thank you for the application, Camelia. The matter has been brought to council and you will hear something shortly.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Anastashia

Post by Anastashia »

Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Anastashia
City of Residence: Paz
Desired Profession: Miller

Amount needed: Enough to pay Scribe

I, Anastashia, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Anastashia
Dated: October 15, 1655
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Anastashia,

How much is the scribe requesting at this time?
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!