Assistance Programs of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Nikola »

Council can't do much about the social points other than offer you what we personally still have to give. Send me a PM with the amount of cash you still need and we'll see what we can do.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

I would formally like to ask for 3000f to help me reach level 6. I have full filled every other requirement. I just need help to close the gap on the 10,000f.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I am applying for assistance for Level 2. I have all my WPs and SPs and am working on stats and f's. I would appreciate help with the f's, so that I can use my funds that I am earning for growth.

I promise to level within 2 months (actually, within days with this grant).

Thank you.
Last edited by Myrth on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Myrth, as soon as I am given the go ahead. I will get you the money needed.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Johnstone wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:16 pm Myrth, as soon as I am given the go ahead. I will get you the money needed.
Thank you.
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Aishe
City of Residence: Bravia City (Just moved home from Cork, Kiene)
Desired City of Residence: Bravia City

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, Aishe Esmeralda Sanchari, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Image
Dated: March 10, 1657
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I am withdrawing my application for assistance for Level 2. I was asked to complete the official form. It is a loan application, not a grant application. It says in part: "I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic." This means that it is a loan, to be repaid on terms not specified up front. I will just earn the money now rather than later. Thanks anyway. Sorry for the confusion. I thought there was a grant program as opposed to a loan program. :/
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

So, I am told that despite the loan language of this application, it has been treated as a grant, not a loan. So, here goes. I'm submitting my application for a grant:

Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Myrth
City of Residence: Bravia
Desired Profession: Butcher

Amount needed: 500 f's

I, Myrth, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Myrth
Dated: March 11, 1657
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

We do need to update the verbiage of these applications as they are quite outdated. Additionally, we have more programs available now than we have applications for. I will work on this with the Finance Minister and try to get these updated as soon as possible. No guarantees as to how soon that will be, though. :P

Myrth, your application is being taken inside.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Level 3 Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Myrth
City of Residence: Bravia

Amount needed: 2000

I, Myrth, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to attain Level 3. I understand that by accepting the funds, I must study at the University and complete my first course. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Myrth 🐾
Dated: April 22, 1657