Jewel Encrusted Sword

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Marshal

Jewel Encrusted Sword

Post by Marshal »

Looking to get A General price of Gems (all of them), and the price to make a sword from it. Anyone have this info, and where I can get a hold of one? Even if it's a rough gem still I am a butcher and can clean it up.
Karcier_Aisu

Re: Jewel Encrusted Sword

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Before the changed requirement I had made myself a gem sword the minuim price is 250-1250 From the materials needed for the unenrusted sword you are looking at 200 roughly for the unencrusted sword + whatever the gem costs + wages = your price.

Unencrusted sword should cost the same as a longsword. I dont know i the stats are diffrent however or the price. Prehaps if you find a more expereince blacksmith Sales person you'll know the more ...exact price range.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Thank you for that bit of info.

I realized I do have an Emerald laying around (can't quite remember how I got it), so I may use it. Though I think I'd prefer a Diamond Encrusted Sword.....
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

You'll still need to find yourself a blacksmith with Mastery of Advanced Forging and Mastery of Gem Crafting. If you have the gem I think it'll cost less obviously as you won't have to add the cost of the gem as it was yours to begin with. but yeah...good luck !
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

So I do have an Emerald on hand. just looking for a blacksmith with the ability to make me a Emerald Encrusted Sword.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Kane has the ability. ;)
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Kane

Post by Kane »

balerion wrote:Kane has the ability. ;)
Balerion is correct.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Oh I just noticed the replies here, been rather busy.

What would it take for you to make me one of these? I already have an Emerald.
Kane

Post by Kane »

300f plus whatever you charge me for the gem.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Well then, I'll see to it that sometime here in the near future I see what i can do about getting you that gem and frenzics.