(CRP) Permission

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Grayson

(CRP) Permission

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had finally decided that after a while of courting andbeing with Alexandria that is was time to go one step further and ask for her hand in marriage, but he wanted to go aboutitin another way. He had begun research into her family and found that her parents wereno longer of this land. He did however know that Her grandmother was, so that was where he was gonna make his trip to.

Grayson decided that he needed to make a trip to Paz to see Willow. He gathered up his things and made a discreet exit out of town. He did not want Alex to know or guess what he was doing as time was of the essence to him. Grayson took off at a run with Nomad trottting along with him. it wouldnot take him long to get there and he needed to have everything in place.

Arriving in town Grayson looked up where willow lived and made his way there. Upon finding the place, it seemed that he had been here before, for magic training, he made his way to the door and knocked softly upon it. With his size being bigger than he had the last time he was here it might sound a bit louder.
Willow

Re: (CRP) Permission

Post by Willow »

Willow had been busy in her weaving shop when she heard knocking. Putting her stitching down, she went to answer the door (as usual Max bet her to the door).

Peeking out the window, Willow saw Grayson waiting. When she opened the door, she said Hello Grayson, how are you? Are you and Alex coming to visit? (surprised that she hadn't heard of the visit earlier and was glancing around for Alex)
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as Willow and Max opened the door. Hello Grayson, how are you? Are you and Alex coming to visit? Good day to you Willow, he held his hand down so that Max could get his sent again, it had been a long time. He smiled down at her and spoke, No Alex is not with me on this trip, It is a bit of a secret I have something that I woul dlike to ask you that she need not know just yet! He thought quickly and then pulled out a bouquet of flowers and handed them to her, For you!
Willow

Post by Willow »

No Alex is not with me on this trip, It is a bit of a secret I have something that I would like to ask you that she need not know just yet! He thought quickly and then pulled out a bouquet of flowers and handed them to her, For you!
Come in Grayson. Thank you for the beautiful flowers. When Grayson had passed through the door, Willow closed the door and followed him to the table.

Is everything alright, I hope Alex and you are both well? Willow listened while grabbing a vase and filling with warm water and then placed the bouquet on the table with them.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Come in Grayson. Thank you for the beautiful flowers.

Thank you he said as he ducked a bit and stepped in. You are welcome He smiled he could see that he had done something good and was happy for that.
Is everything alright, I hope Alex and you are both well?
Grayson smiled and said yes, everything is fine between us it is why I have come! Grayson blushed a light shade of red, Alex and I have been courting for a while in case you did not know. Grayson smiled, That is why I am here, I wanted to go and ask her father for permission to Marry her, but he is not to be found, he let that sink in for a minute before he continued on. Alex is my life, I wake with her in my mind and heart, i go to sleep she is in my dreams, I think of her constantly. He hoped he was not being to ramblish but it was true, So I know that she is your Grand daughter and have come to ask your Blessing in marrying her! He dropped his head a bit, hopingthat she would say yes, but braced for the rejection that was possible as well.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Grayson smiled and said yes, everything is fine between us it is why I have come! Grayson blushed a light shade of red, Alex and I have been courting for a while in case you did not know. Grayson smiled, That is why I am here, I wanted to go and ask her father for permission to Marry her, but he is not to be found, he let that sink in for a minute before he continued on. Alex is my life, I wake with her in my mind and heart, i go to sleep she is in my dreams, I think of her constantly. He hoped he was not being to ramblish but it was true, So I know that she is your Grand daughter and have come to ask your Blessing in marrying her! He dropped his head a bit, hopingthat she would say yes, but braced for the rejection that was possible as well.
Willow listened intently to Grayson. She was so worried that there was something was wrong. But when she heard that he wanted to marry Alex - she got a big smile on her face and said thats wonderful news Grayson :D . Giving Grayson a big hug (Max got excited too and barked a few times and then ran off (Willow guessed he was heading off to see his friend). Of course, I will give you my blessing to marry her (I know you both love each other). Its just sad that you can't find the rest of her family.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Willow listened intently to Grayson. She was so worried that there was something was wrong. But when she heard that he wanted to marry Alex - she got a big smile on her face and said thats wonderful news Grayson . Giving Grayson a big hug (Max got excited too and barked a few times and then ran off (Willow guessed he was heading off to see his friend). Of course, I will give you my blessing to marry her (I know you both love each other). Its just sad that you can't find the rest of her family.
Grayson smiled at her news and jumped from the table and grabbed her up in a hug. Thank you Willow, You do not know how happy you have made me! He set her back down and collected himself. I am sorry I lost my self control for a moment. He grinned a huge grin. He sat back down and started thinking, When and if she says yes would you do us the honor of wedding us?
Willow

Post by Willow »

Grayson smiled at her news and jumped from the table and grabbed her up in a hug. Thank you Willow, You do not know how happy you have made me! He set her back down and collected himself. I am sorry I lost my self control for a moment. He grinned a huge grin. He sat back down and started thinking, When and if she says yes would you do us the honor of wedding us?
Grayson spun Willow around in a hug. She didn't mind, it was exciting news.
No worries hahaha I'm excited for you both.

Yes, if you both like me to take the wedding - I would love to.

Also, if you both want a hand with any preparations, I'm happy to help too.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as she said that she would help them out. Grayson stood up, I must take my leave, I have a very beautiful and loving woman to go ask to marry me. He did not mean to come rush in and rush out but he was happy and excited all in one to have the news that he had. He stood up slower this time taking Willow's hand in his and kissing the back of it, Thank you dear lady, You have made my heart very happy this day and hopefully 2 hearts as well. He smiled and made his ready to leave.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Grayson smiled as she said that she would help them out. Grayson stood up, I must take my leave, I have a very beautiful and loving woman to go ask to marry me. He did not mean to come rush in and rush out but he was happy and excited all in one to have the news that he had. He stood up slower this time taking Willow's hand in his and kissing the back of it, Thank you dear lady, You have made my heart very happy this day and hopefully 2 hearts as well. He smiled and made his ready to leave.
Yes you go and ask Alex. I think its wonderful news! :D

Before Grayson leaves, Willow asks would you like a travel snack? Opening the fridge she she spots some fruit and cheese. I have bread, cheese and fruit. Unless you want fish?