TK's Beginning

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Texas_Knight

TK's Beginning

Post by Texas_Knight »

(OOC: For those that knew TK in that other game, this is the same one. However, the similarities end there. Don't confuse the past with the present. Thank you.)

Texas_Knight woke up one morning and decided to take a walk through the woods. The swamp had become a boring place and he needed some intelligent conversation. He walked with grace and pride as he entered the village. He saw other orcs, and other types of beings too, all living and getting along together. He walked into the tavern and was greeted by nice folks of all different beings. He decided to live here, in the town known as Bravia.

His first action was to take a job as a castle guard. After all, if he was going to live here, he was going to do his part to make sure it was kept safe. While guarding the castle he was instructed on the many things to do in town by the people. He listened intently and took the information as fast as it was being given. At the end of the day his head was swimming with the differences between the swamp and his new home in town. He ended his shift and went home to rest.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Texas_Knight

Re: TK's Beginning

Post by Texas_Knight »

Working in the Temple gives TK some time to drink in the tavern and he takes full advantage of that time. He's met some nice folks, but tonight he met an interesting individual. One that looked at an honest offered gift and questioned the reason behind it. Odd. Are all folks so peculiar? TK thinks he'll ponder this a bit.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Today I have made level 1 and have a corn field. I have met many people and have liked most of them. Only 1 have I found quite intollerable, a human by the name of Bill. I shall eat him soon enough though. So far as my Orcish side goes, I think I'll stay in this town as long as they continue to be nice.
Logo

Post by Logo »

While passing a few days in Bravia town, Logo noticed some newness, a corn field, its proprietor and a name on the town hall wall.
At first he thought the name familiar. On closer inspection the letters bore no resemblance whatsoever to Taf'æistr Nyk'R. Oddly, the bearer of the name appeared eerily similar to the old battle-troll from Logo's memory ... though considerably shorter.

Approaching the new arrival, Logo bared tusks and made quick jerking nods -- as any well-educated troll would. "Hellyooo strangler," he grunted.
"Iz good a seein' a ... ehrm... almost ... somewhat-like familyar face 'round the bravia. :)
Izza look somewhich orcishy-like but gots furs round some spots ... like a proper mountain troll.
Izza not from the ... thataway ... by any chances, hmmm?
" Logo pointed north, then up above the horizon.

"Iz this the logo... descenated from th' j'Otun ... an' a elf ... Pleaseded to maky 'quaintenceses."

Looking at the corn field, the troll sniffed, "vegetabaggles" and pulled a well-aged cow carcass from a pocket.
"hungrish? " Logo asked, holding the purifying meat in his outstretched hand.

Of course the troll took and noisily chewed a large bite for himself before offering to share. There were social customs to be followed even if one lived among savages. "Iz probababbly find the bravia town a good place, once izza 'customeded to humanses. izza get used to the smell eventualishy."
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

TK sees a huge stranger approaching and stops at the end of his corn row he is preparing to plant tomorrow.

"Thank you, I'm from the south around the place where the forest meets the desert. Name is Texas_Knight. I prefer woods, better to hunt. I grow corn for people so they can fatten themselves up."

Seeing the food offered TK declines "I like my meat fresh and bloodied. And prefer if I had just killed it. I am Orc/Lycan. I am a warrior, but not always a killer. Humans are strange, so weak in their own skin, and so arrogant some be."

TK has things on his mind, but thinks he'll wait till later to get the things taken care of. He offers the Troll some water from the well and sits down on a log to light his pipe.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

TK has planted his crop and now waits for it to reach maturity. While he waits on that he trains in the training grounds, breaks some eggs, goes foraging, and drinks in the taverns. He is beginning to get use to the new land he calls home. Although there are times when he still gets names of things confused, he thinks he's picking up on the local favorites rather quickly.

He's built himself a house of wood and stone. Not to big of a house, but big enough for his life here. He's built most of the things inside his house as well. At night he goes on hunts to kill his supper. During the day he can stand orcish food, but he needs fresh kill to keep things in check.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

After planting his crop he goes to the tavern. He finds the human male known as Bill and does his best to ignore the poor soul. But an intolerable soul cannot be ignored and soon the Lycan is in a rage and in the face of the human. He hits the human once lightly and the human goes to the ground. The human gets up about the time a lady comes in by the name of TheGardener and TK decides to let it rest. But the human male just won't learn. Soon TK is back in the human males face and in a moment of compassion, which is ultra rare for him, he decides to let the human live. He turns to walk away from the human and the human is foolish enough to wack him with a stick. In a rage TK turns around and whops the human male upside the head, knocking him clear across the tavern and puttinga dent in the wall with the force of the landing. It apparently killed the human and the human's ghost flew out the window screaming. TK was in such a rage that he didn't see the body still lying there. He went and waited by the door in case the human decided to return. But that would not happen tonight, the human was dead, and the Lycan had killed him in plain sight of 3 or 4 witnesses. It was a good day.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

TK has travelled to Paz and back with no incident and is now working his field. He has hired a steward and is enjoying his life in Bravia.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

TK woke up one morning alone, as usual, and was hit with the realization that he had nobody to share his life with. It made him sad, melancholy even. He went on his hunt and found prey because he needed to eat. He killed a nice deer. He came back home and worked all day, just going through the motions.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Many months went by and TK went about his life. He worked, ate and slept, and hunted.

He's made many friends and had many drinks.

Recently returned from a dueling tour with Morghain where he won matches in the ring against formidable opponents. He returned stronger and more sure of himself than he's ever been.

Just today the Queen asked him to join the Kienian White Guard. Which he did without hesitation and tended to the things that needed done there.