I need a carpenter or a Weaver

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Texas_Knight

I need a carpenter or a Weaver

Post by Texas_Knight »

Any that can help with this would be thanked. I'm looking for a cart or a backpack.

TK
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Grayson

Re: I need a carpenter or a Weaver

Post by Grayson »

I need wood and can make you the bed of a cart then you need a mason to finish it Beckiboo is a weaver
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

As Grayson said, Carpenters need wood for carts. Unfortunately, we have a wood shortage across the VR right now. Not enough people are chopping wood and selling it.

Beckiboo is the only active Weaver in Bravia City right now (the second Weaver is in Retreat) - I'm sure she would be willing to help you with a backpack. Send her an InGame mail, as I don't know how often she checks the forums. :)

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Danae

Post by Danae »

Dont know if you're still looking or not, but I have a small cart bed and a large cart bed. Someone else needs to make the rest I think?

I'm in Paz.

edited -

Just looked. A mason make the wheels ( 4 wheels: Completed in 4 - 8 hours : Made with 4 pounds of Stone)
(1 small cart: Completed in 8 - 16 hours : Made with 1 small cart bed and 3 wheels)
(1 large cart: Completed in 12 - 24 hours : Made with 1 large cart bed and 4 wheels)

I too am looking to purchase a cart. I'll be making more of the cart beds in the coming days.

(1 small cart bed: Completed in 6 - 12 hours : Made with 4 bushels of wood and 1 pound of Iron) 52F
(1 large cart bed: Completed in 6 - 12 hours : {Requires Mastery of Intermediate Wood Working} : Made with 7 bushels of wood and 2 pounds of Iron) 75F
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.