[ORP] Grazilda's Trips

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Serene

Re: [ORP] Grazilda's Trade Trips

Post by Serene »

Serene is happy they are headed to get some delicious oranges. They are so good she dreams about them sometimes.

"I don't need to worry about clothes. What I have is right here in my pack."

At the mention of Dev, Serene smiles. He is so sweet to Grazilda. She wonders if she got to go so she could be a chaperone. Well what ever the reason, she was not going to question her good luck.

"Oreo will make the journey exciting! Can we forage on the way? Visit abandoned cities? Hunt for yvyrm?" Serene realizes she is showing her youth with all her excitement and is afraid she might become a pain to be around. So she quickly contains her excess excitement in a huge grin.
Grazilda

Re: [ORP] Grazilda's Trade Trips

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was pleased with Serene’s spontaneity. She wished that she could be like that. At times, she worried too much about anything and everything. “You’re always ready, huh? Then that’s great!” She smiled in approval.

She noticed Serene’s smile when she mentioned Dev and she can’t help but blush. She looked down as she was slightly embarrassed but can’t help it. She cleared her throat and looked at Serene sheepishly. “I usually do my trade trips with Dev. I figured out that it would be fun if you could join us. I mean, you mentioned about oranges and all that. He said he doesn’t mind if you join us,” she blushes again.

As if on cue, Devereaux and Oreo came in plain sight. The little mutt ran toward Serene and barked happily at her. Dev, on the other hand, smiled at the two ladies. “Gralta (Hello), lass and Serene. It’s good that you can join us Serene,” he said and followed the group.

While they traveled, Grazilda whispered to Serene, "We'll just pick oranges and do foraging for now. And next time, yes, you are officially invited to the next trip, we are going do to some hunting and visit some abandoned cities. Oh and maybe we can do some ghost hunting in the abandoned towns this coming November. What do you think?" She asked Serene.

The group reached their destination safely. When they settled in an inn, Grazilda looked at everyone and said, “I’ll race you all to the orchard. Last one will buy our dinner,” she giggled and rushed to the orchard.

*god modding permitted by tpb Devereaux and tpb Oreo
Oreo

Re: [ORP] Grazilda's Trips

Post by Oreo »

Oreo barked happily when they arrived in Widu. When they were at the Inn he rolled on the floor. He liked being in the company of people that he knew. He was imagining oranges on the way to Widu and he can't help but feel excited for this trip. He usually stayed with Serene, Brishan or with anyone who wanted to keep him during Grazilda's trip. This time, he would join them in their adventures.

Grazilda mentioned something about racing to the orchard. This made Oreo's ears perk up and he was ready for the challenge. He looked at Serene and pulled her as if inviting her to run with him to the orchard. "Woof! Woof!!" He barked and wagged his tail.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene thanked Dev for the welcome.
"Oh Grazilda! I would love to come on more trips!" Serene is so happy she feels like she is floating on air.

When she heard the call to run to the orchard to pick Oranges, she didn't need to be told twice. She was off like the wind as soon as she could see where the orchard was. She was almost able to keep up with Oreo. Life is good, all is right with the world, she thought.

The backpack that Grendel made her was working wonderfully. It wasn't full, so there was plenty of room for some oranges. Life felt carefree and fun.

After a while, Serene took a break. "I am going to run over to the market to get a bucket. I am afraid I will squish the oranges if I just put them directly in my back pack. Do you need one too?"

She found an aloe leaf and a basil leaf on her way to the market. Earlier Victorious had told her if she ever came to Widu that they could do a training duel. So Serene submitted a request while she was in town getting a bucket.

She examined all the wares in the market. It was a very well stocked market. She looked longingly at the new swords. Hers was dinged up and not very well taken care of. It would probably break any day now. After drooling over all the weapons on the market, she found the buckets. They looked well made. She selected one and headed back to the orchard.

She love to climb trees. There were so many oranges! She took her time picking out the 3 best oranges for the day.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda ran as fast as her two legs could to the orchard. She had no idea who reached the orchard the last as she found herself in the middle of the orchard. She ran to the middle of the orchard and picked the best orange that she could see.
After Grazilda got one, she sat on the ground and leaned her back on the trunk. She peeled the orange and started eating. She looked at everyone and sighed happily. She did not expect life to be great yet it was. While life wasn't perfect, it was excellent. There were some usual nuisances with a little show of tears here and there, but all in all, life turned out to be better that where she was exactly a year ago---hidden in a cave with Oreo. Today, she and Oreo were with Serene and Devereaux and somehow, she could not ask for more.

When Grazilda finished eating her orange, she ran around looking for another one. She got a few and looked for Serene and Dev. She found Serene first. And while Serene was not looking, she placed some oranges in her backpack so that she'll have more. She giggled. Then she ran quickly, not sure if Serene saw her, but her giggle might have ruined her cover. She looked for more oranges and secretly placed them on Dev's bucket, just like what she did to Serene. She looked at Oreo and placed her index finger over her lips and told the mutt to be quiet.

Later on, Grazilda grabbed another beautiful orange and sat again to remove the peel. Serene told her about running to the market for a bucket. "It's all right, Serene. I got a bucket at the inn. Thanks, anyway. I'll bring some oranges to Widu; that is, if I don't end up eating them all on the way home," she giggled. "You can go ahead. I'll have to drop by and talk to Victorious about some stuff. I'll be in the university tomorrow, though. If you don't find us here when you come back, we'll see you at the inn perhaps." She said and ate the orange.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene heard a giggle and it seemed her backpack got a little heavier. She smiled and laughed as she saw Grazilda over by Dev happy and lighthearted. It was so good to hear her laugh. She sat down and ate some of the delicious oranges.

After a good nights sleep at the inn, Serene had a training duel with Victorious. She was very lucky and won the round. It felt good. It was the first one she had won in a long time. It felt so good she signed up for a training duel with Kael_Storsai.
She definitely did not win the training duel with Kael_Storsai, but it did teach her some more skills. He delayed his leaving town to train her. She appreciated his lesson.

Feeling a little pale and weak, Serene decided to spend the day studying instead of picking oranges. She peaked in a class and saw Grazilda teaching. She waved through the window and then went to read a book in a quiet spot. The Widu University did not seem as nice as the Bravian one. Not quiet as clean. But it was a quiet quaint place, a nice place to read. Especially when you are feeling a bit weak and pale.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda stuffed herself with oranges before the day ended and had a good night's sleep. Well, she had a good rest since she was basically plastered from the training duel with the nose-picking Kael. The following day, she looked for Victorious first for some trade business and then proceed to the university while she smelled like lemon liniment.

The university was the same as last time. It was quiet and was getting dusty. It was new yet somehow, she wished that there were more signs of life there. She walked to the designated classroom and was ready to teach like an important professor. She waited. She saw Serene pass by and she waved at her. She waited some more for a student. She stayed there the whole day. She waited further yet no one went to the university. She went back to the inn at night time.

Days passed and it was time for them to leave. They left the territory of Widu and rode the cart silently. They headed to their next destination. Grazilda was silent, but she was happy.

It was her birthday.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene saw Grazilda sitting in a contemplative pose, waiting for the rest of them to get ready to head out. It was always more work for the leader to get everyone ready to travel together. Serene thought Grazilda was an excellent leader. Maybe one day she could be a leader. Not likely, but she could always hope.

Before they had left, Rieron had told her of Grazilda's birthday. Serene thought this might be the perfect moment to surprise Grazilda. She wasn't doing anything too important that she might mess up at the moment, and it was the right day.

Serene crept up quietly as she could behind her. Then she jumped out and said, "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Then she handed her two oranges she wrapped in tissue paper and the homemade card she wrote in her best printing.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo just finished playing catch with Dev and he looked for something else to do. He saw Serene and decided to follow her that day. He did not know what Serene was up to, but he followed her. He noticed that Serene took two oranges. This made him wag his tail. He's not entirely fond of eating oranges yet he likes the smell. If it was the only thing that he could eat, he would eat it though.

He wondered if Serene would be juggling the oranges. He saw Grazilda juggle some oranges one day. He thought it was funny. Anyway, he followed her quietly and happily.

He saw Grazilda was kept quiet as Serene. When Serene greeted Grazilda a happy birthday, Oreo barked his birthday greeting while standing beside Serene. "Woof! Woof!" Happy Birthday, Grazilda!

And he ran to Grazilda and licked her cheek.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

They were at the stop-over and ready to head home. It was a hot day so Grazilda decided that they stop for a rest and continue on their way home after a few hours.

She looked around to check their surroundings. Her watchful eyes thoroughly studied the surroundings to see if there was any impending threat, her hand steady on her axe just in case they would be attacked. When she deemed that they were safe, she sat on the rock and thought of a lot of things while killing time until everyone was ready to head back home.

She relaxed a little and wondered if she just imagined things behind her when she gasped in surprise as she saw Serene. Her frown broke into a bright smile. She laughed happily at Serene. She got up from the rock and hugged her very tight after accepting the gift. "Thank you for remembering. Who told you?" she wondered if Dev told Serene. She looked at Oreo and smiled at him, too. "Did you tell Serene that it was my birthday?" She asked and scratched the back of the puppy's ear. She glanced at the wrapped gift and carefully removed the cover. She smiled again as she read the card. "Aww...Thank you, Serene. You are such a thoughtful sister. This is my best birthday ever!" She hugged her again.

And she hoped that no one saw the tears of joy that escaped her eyes which she quickly tried to wipe away.