[ORP] Grazilda's Trips

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Serene

Re: [ORP] Grazilda's Trips

Post by Serene »

Serene happily hugged Grazilda back. "Well, Rieron told me in the tavern before we left for Widu. This has been such a fun trip. Please keep me in mind if you have more trips in mind. I really enjoyed it!" Serene says happy that she was able to surprise Grazilda with Oreo's help. Surprising someone of her skill was not an easy feat.
"I was a little disappointed at my finds foraging. I do much better in town just walking around than I did out in the wilderness. Maybe I am just a city girl? Or I just got distracted by all the natural beauty out on the road." Serene muses. "Yeah that is more like it. It is so pretty out here, I forget what I am supposed to be doing."

"Well, I think everyone is ready!? Shall we finish the last leg of the journey back to Cork?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda smiled at Serene. "Or perhaps it was Oreo that distracted you," she shook an index finger as she looked at the little mutt. "However, I do agree that nature's beauty can be enticing." She added. "We'll do something more fun next time." She looked around and made sure that no one was around to hear. She whispered to Serene. "Next time, only the two of us will travel. I have something in mind which I'm sure you'll like," she said and winked at her.

She spotted Devereaux walking to their direction so she waved at him. " You're right, Serene. I guess we are all ready. Let's get to the cart. It's time to go back home." She said and let everyone in the cart first. As they did, her eyes looked around carefully to see if there were any possible threats nearby. When she found things to be clear, she got to the cart as the group made their way back home.

*God modding allowed by tpb Devereaux
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene picks up the cute dog, climbs in the cart and cuddles with it on the journey home. She pets the dog. It is so smart, cuddly, and loving. Grazilda is lucky to have such a dog she thinks. She sets the dog back down. She looks at Grazilda and says, "Yes you are right! Your dog is so fun to cuddle and play with."

After a while Serene smiles, "See, travel takes no time when you have Oreo around. Time flies!"

Serene helps unpack the cart. She puts her backpack on and cleans up a bit. She likes to be tidy.
She gives Grazilda a goodbye hug. "Thanks again! I can't wait till we travel!"

She pats the dog on the head.

"Bye Dev!"

Serene skips home in a great mood. Ready to get some butchering and studying in before they travel again.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda hugged Serene before returning to her tent when they reached Cork. "It was fun picking oranges with you. Next time, we'll have more fun, I promise. I'll send you a note or I'll drop by your place. And thanks for the oranges. I love them! See you around, Serene!" She said and waved good bye to her.

She smiled at Devereaux and hugged him as well. "I know that you're busy but I'm glad that you came with us for this trip. Thanks!" She said and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Don't miss me too much!" She said as she waved bye to him.

She turned to Oreo. "Time to return to our tent, Oreo. Let's go," she said and carried the dog in her arms as they headed back to the tent.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene got her stuff together for another expedition that Grazilda had mentioned. She didn't know quite when they would actually leave, but she got her stuff ready in case it happened quickly. Travel was so fun and exciting. She brought along some paper and charcoal so she could draw pictures of the scenery. She had promised Scarlet that she would make some pictures along the way.

Serene went to Grazilda's tent to snoop around and see if she was even getting ready for the trip yet. And maybe she would get to see her dog Oreo.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda came back to her tent to make sure that she didn't leave anything important for the trip. She looked at her checklist for the nth time. She had food, more food and still more food. And she also had some weapons, her liniment and aloe leaves. Satisfied with her inventory, she stood by her tent and waited for Serene and Cassandra.

She sat on a rock and took out the map from her pocket and studied it. She was not as familiar with the new destination as the former one. Yet she was very good in maps so this should not be a problem. Besides, she's with Serene and Cassandra so that makes things better.

She was actually sad. She just let Oreo go that day, not knowing if he would return. She also left a letter to Devereaux as this is her first time to travel without him since she moved to Cork.

She shook her head and tried to focus on happy thoughts. This is the first time that she'll have an exclusive trip with her sisters with some things on the side. Suddenly, she can't wait.

She looked up and felt something move. She sensed a friendly presence. She smiled as she caught Serene trying to snoop. "Hi, Serene!" She got up from the rock and greeted her.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene gets a little red in the face at getting caught spying.
She quickly runs over and gives her a hug to cover her embarrassment.
"It is great to see you! I am ready. Is Cassandra here yet?" Serene looks around looking for Oreo too. " Oreo, Where are you Oreo?" Serene looks around, " Where is your cute puppy?"
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo did not understand what Grazilda really wanted when she talked to him earlier. Nonetheless, he's got the whole day to think about it. He sat down and tried to scratch his tummy. Then, he saw a familiar face. He got up and barked happily when he saw Serene. "Woof!! Woof!" He ran quickly to her as fast as he could and jumped up before her. He was so glad to see her. "Woof! Woof!"
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Oh there he is! Are you ready to go?" Serene Pets the puppy and climbs in the cart.
She smiles at Cassandra and waves at her. "I think we are ready, Grazilda. Is it time to go?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda shook her head at Serene. "No, Oreo will not join us this time. He will be on his own..." Her voice was soft as she said that and quickly changed the subject. "I guess we're all ready. Let's go!!!" She smiled and got in the cart.

Days have passed since their trip. The town was so quiet and this gave Grazilda a feeling of both serenity and anxiety at the same time. She could not describe it, yet there was something about this trip that gave her mixed feelings.

In order to clear her head, she got her axe and went to the forest. She held her axe tight and swung her arms as hard as she can to shove the blade against the trunk. She whispered a silent apology to Cassandra as she might not like the idea of killing trees. She moved her axe with great force and grunted loudly as she let out her frustrations in that manner.