[RP] The Auction House

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Juan

Re: [RP] The Auction House

Post by Juan »

Juan grumbles to himself but keeps a strict poker face.
It is way out of his price range now. He thought 20f was rich.
It irked him that Serene bid 60f. What a show off he thought.
He heads off as if he doesn't have a care in the world and all is right with the world.
He waves bye and excuses himself. "Adios Amigos". (goodbye friends)
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda looked at Serene and the looked at the uncut stone. "I bid for 100 freznics."

Her mind suddenly raced and wondered how much would she later pay for the uncut stone. She could do a double job or do another trade run or....Nah, she realized she won't see the mutt.
Sultura

Post by Sultura »

Twenty-four hours left ...
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene listens to the bidding. She thinks that is a fair price for such a fine gem. But it is out of her price range now. She turns to her sister smiles and says, "It looks like you maybe the owner of a new sparkling gem soon. I hope it polishes up nicely. Good Luck!" Serene watches to see if any last minute bids appear.
Sultura

Post by Sultura »

Grazilda wrote:Grazilda looked at Serene and the looked at the uncut stone. "I bid for 100 freznics."

Her mind suddenly raced and wondered how much would she later pay for the uncut stone. She could do a double job or do another trade run or....Nah, she realized she won't see the mutt.

Bidding is closed. Congrats to ya Grazilda. I'll send a private message to ya to figure out where the gem needs to be delivered to.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda crossed her fingers and hoped that no one else would bid. She patiently waited and it was worth it. She got the uncut stone.

"Thank you Sultura," she said.