False Charges

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Re: False Charges

Post by Xavier »

Myself and the PP have agreed that 3 of the 5 charges are not fineable. So that narrows it down to two charges. :D Which I have enogh evidence to stop.

Here are the two remaining charges:
For the Charge Robbing of Bravia(town) ... 3317.20 fr. : Guilty. 331.72 FR to be repaid Out of Court to the Town of Bravia, and negotiate on an RP punishment.
For the Charge Dereliction of duty : Guilty. Fine of 2000 FR, Exile as defined the by revised Legal Corpus.
Okay so let me get to work picking both of these charges apart. hehe.
For the Charge Robbing of Bravia(town) ... 3317.20 fr. : Guilty. 331.72 FR to be repaid Out of Court to the Town of Bravia, and negotiate on an RP punishment.

This charge has been given a fine amount despite something blatently obvious that I hope the council do not expect me to miss out. You charged me essentially twice for the same thing...just phrased differently.
For the Charge Town Robbery as defined 1/1/10 : Not Guilty. No fine
On this charge I was not fined. This is obviously because the legal codex does not cover the actions I did. However it seems that this is the same as I was charged for above with a fine attached. Now I am sorry but I am not an idiot and I demand that this punishment be removed in whole. You cannot create double standards and have already admittted that the other charge is not fineable. So that is another amount to remove.

+++++
For the Charge Dereliction of duty : Guilty. Fine of 2000 FR, Exile as defined the by revised Legal Corpus.
Working on the assumption of the legal codex when I was prosecuted and not any revises hastily put together now this is the law as I see it.
Dereliction of duty
* Viceregal Councillors
Elected Councilors who are established as being inactive and/or derelict in their duties may be removed from their appointed positions by the Viceroy and fined for dereliction of duty.
and my duties as a councillor were...
To liaise between the council and the people by reporting from the council and bringing requests to the council.
and i resigned before I planned to give my first weekly report. I apologise but I was fed up with Bravia at that point. Now people may get this confused but I will clarify a very simple point for the public to quickly understand...
Responsibilities Of Council

* To create and uphold the Viceregal Laws
* To ensure the welfare of the Viceroyalty through:
o Shrewd diplomatic relationships
o Creating and sustaining a military force
o Supporting the towns through trade
o Mines maintanence
o Livestock breeding
o Fair judicial practice
* Promote activity throughout the Viceroyalty
Now the key point to remember here is that...these are the repsonsibilities of the council and not the duties. So by the legal codex of Bravia, my actions do not fall under the criminal law that is being Derelict in my duties. So I hereby move that a fine of 2000 is ridiculous. Once again this is not my fault but the fault of the Legal codex.

Making my counter offer public, I will pay the council 190f for covering the fees required to revolt the town. In return I wish for a public apology for falsely accusing me 5 times over and councillors insulting me and my name on several occassions. On top of this I will gladly accept exile from Bravia. ;)