To the Viceregal Council of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Re: To the Viceregal Council of Bravia

Post by Xavier »

As I have told another councillor going under the name wandress. You charged me one hour before reset...that is 9am where I live...and I do not wake up at that time. I was already travelling at that time.
Next Expected Reset: 10 am

You have been summoned to appear in court! Jan 07, 2010 9:31 am
You have been summoned to appear in court! Jan 07, 2010 9:28 am
You have been summoned to appear in court! Jan 07, 2010 9:28 am
You have been summoned to appear in court! Jan 07, 2010 9:27 am
You have been summoned to appear in court! Jan 07, 2010 9:27 am
Now...you tell me how that is fair in the slightest...not even an hour...30 minutes away from reset.

I have already posted my defense to the judge being unable to defend myself at the court thanks to the impeciple timing of the prosecutor...yeah...another blatent attempt to make it go your way. ;)

Anyway...I think the king has spoken...not really much to say...I just pointed out that BRavia is in no position to negotiate this because you are based in the worst place on the map. You can only ever have one trading partner until sea opens up and that may not be for awhile. If Fenia decides not to trade with you, you have to fend for yourself and suffer not having any trade in the future. It is the council's decision in the end...I am happy the king spoke out like this as it shows he stands up for his citizens and doesnt use underhanded schemes and does not result to insulting citizens such as I have had to face from several councillors over the last few days. ;)
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Dwayberry yawns while feasting on a Bravian produced 13f steak with freshly picked strawberries.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Psh Dway, no wonder it's so cheap, it's rat meat. Fresh from Bravia's poorhouse.
By courtesy of Blue Meats .
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Happy feasting on rat meat, Dway. :o
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

You sure must be used to some big rats if you think this comes from a rat :lol: Or it's the illusion caused by jealousy? *shrug* As long as it tastes good and makes me strong, who cares what it comes from.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."