Viceroy Office

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
balerion

Viceroy Office

Post by balerion »

Always like having visitors. Feel free to drop by anytime for questions, comments, cookies, suggestions, whatever.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Serene

Re: Viceroy Office

Post by Serene »

Serene is walking by and stops looks in the window and sees a dragon.
"We have a dragon as viceroy?"
Serene smiles and wonders how many toads it takes to fill a dragon.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion looks outside and sees Serene. He waves at her wondering if she is going to come in or just be a peeping tom. :P
Shaker of Castles
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene enters the office and knocks on the door.
"Hello Dragon."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene knows he saw her cause he waved.
She knocks louder in case he is hard of hearing... You never know with a dragon.
Maybe he is too busy...

She decides to just start talking and maybe just maybe he really is paying attention.
"Balerion, I have been raising chickens now for a little more than a month. After about seven days my chickens get spooked and stop laying eggs, or slow way down to one a day." Serene looks to see if he is hearing her.
"Do you know what is happening? I was wondering if some creature was flying around scaring them."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion blows two large smoke rings out of his nose. It seems someone was at his door. The first time there was a knock it had sounded like a mouse fart so he had ignored it. The second time it was truly clear that someone was there. Balerion opened his door and smiled, it seemed Serene had come to pay a visit. "Greetings little one. What can I help you with? Perhaps you are here for some of my famous cookies? Wait no don't tell me! You are here to try to... sell me insurance! No no, that's not right... you are, hold on give me a minute... raising funds for the beautification of the local park! That must be it."
Shaker of Castles
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene's train of thought evaporates at the mention of cookies.
"You have cookies!? Like the oatmeal ones Dway makes?" Serene looks around hopefully for the mentioned cookies. Surely one would not tease about cookies.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Indeed I do, and milk too. Nice freshly squeezed milk with lots of cream. Would you like some?

Balerion chuckles thinking to himself that Serene's train of thought was more like a wagon.
Shaker of Castles
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Oh yes! I would like some. " Serene sits down and waits.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion goes into the back and returns with a cookie the size of Serene's head and a bucket of milk for her to dip it it.

There you go. Enjoy.
Shaker of Castles