{CRP} Birth of a Dream

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Scarlet

Re: {CRP} Birth of a Dream

Post by Scarlet »

Scarlet looked up as Layla spoke and smiled at her Rani Shanglo. Even watching the woman fidgit she knew would change over time. Part of being her Rani Shanglo was training Isabel to be a better protector to her son. "We are doing well ... and as for something to help me with ... you could hold the baby so I can get changed." She grinned more at the thought. It was then that her sister came into the tent.

"Ehsia!" She called out before going to hug her sister with one arm as the other arm held onto her son. "You are never interupting. In fact I'm very glad to see you today." She whispered to her sister as she pulled back from the hug to look the other woman in the eyes. There was still her twin in the eyes of Ehsia no matter how the color of them was different in this life. "Just the finishing touches for the big day. Then we can finally call this boy by his name." She smiled down at her son in her arms.

Rani Shanglo = Lady Law, protector of the Kralisi
Ehsia = Aishe's Roma Name from her first life
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Smiling widely, Aishe returned the hug and pressed a light kiss to Scarlet's cheek. I would never miss something this important for our miralachaa. I am only sad I missed the birth, if just by a few hours. Silly travel time... As her sister pulled away, her blue eyes went to the babe. In some ways, he made her want to have even more children. With Aileigh's fast growth, she felt she was tricked out of her younger years. Yet, that was certainly something the twins made up for. Besides, with Shion gone, there was no way for Akos and her to have another child of their own, even if she could convince Akos for a fifth child under their roof. Gently, she reached out to stroke her nephew's cheek. I look forward to calling this handsome young man by name.

Grinning, she looked back to Scarlet. She admired her for many things, including the patience and strength to endure such a long pregnancy. She knew the joy of holding your newborn child, but she imagined it was a little extra sweet for her sister. How can I help, bahiur? Although it's your and his day, it's your day to enjoy. You've definitely earned it. I'm here to help as needed.

Miralachaa ~ Family
Bahiur ~ (Specially bound/Twin) Sister
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Scarlet pondered the question, as far as she knew Layla and Isabel were getting everything handled out side the tent walls. A precious eight days to just be a new mother and for Rieron to learn to be a father. It was indeed a very special time. She could now understand why it was so. Somethings one just did not understand until they went through it. Softly she pulled her sister to sit with her. "We just have some time before the ceremony ... there is a large miralachaa out there that has worked hard at putting everything together."

"Miralachaaslan shaktishdir a aoibh muskana .... fearnaii slan, suranaii folacroaa ... folaan miralachaa slan. Miralachaaslan." Scarlet whispered to her bahuir in a language only her bahuir would understand. It was a long time and her pronunciation was probably slighted but it came back quickly. She looked over at Layla her Rani Shanglo and knew that Layla could feel the meaning of her words and smiled at her as well. It was a great day to be surrounded by family and loved ones. Something that Scarlet strove for all those years of her traveling alone. And here she was with a mate, a child, and an almost over flowing caravan.

"How long will you stay after the baptism?" She asked Aishe. She knew Aishe would go back to her gaje house in Bravia but half of her always longed that Aishe would move back to the caravan.

Miralachaaslan shaktishdir a aoibh muskana .... fearnaii slan, suranaii folacroaa ... folaan miralachaa slan. Miralachaaslan. = Strong fortune has smiled upon me ... a good mate (husband), a beloved son .... love of great families. Truly blessed.

bahuir = connected sister
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron had woken up around his usual time before the crack of light in the sky to do the regular morning drills with the army then check into the organization of the ceremony with the heads of the families for his newborn son and his Kralisi as they surfaced from the birthing tent for the first time since going in it 8 days ago. It was going to be an exciting and special day indeed.

He walked back and forth in front of the phalanx of soldiers as they stood in attention facing straight ahead, "This is a very important day for me and Tsera Fuerte you know.." said to Leo who was smiling in content at the uniformed and disciplined look of the soldiers while standing with the other family leaders as they surveyed the formations. "Yes sire, we have practised this whole week for the ceremony. All of us are looking very forward to seeing your heir and the Kralisi." Rieron glanced back at Leo and smiled making the steward look surprised at him. The old man had never seen a genuine smile from his sire that didn't involved a sort of threat or menace behind it. To him Rieron always seemed so serious when it came to others but he was very happy to see there was a change in him starting that came from fatherhood.

"Very well, I shall get ready for the ceremony and look to my mate. Is the food ready for the celebrations afterwards?" Rieron asked Leo who bowed his head and responded back, "Of course, sire. The Roma are taking a large care of that for the nation so you have no worries but to get ready soon." Leo smiled brightly as Rieron took one last gaze at the soldiers, "Good.. I shall see you all in an hour or two." He said nodding to Leo and the family leaders before making his way towards the caravan from the army camp and heading inside his vardo to clean and change into better clothes.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

The essential people were gathered as the Pani Nevi started for the future heir to Tsera Fuerte. The little boy squirmed in her arms as Scarlet first washed him with warm water and washed. Afterward specific oils were used. More than the average Pani Nevi since her son was born into a royal line. Everyone could trace their lines back to the Pakiv Kralisi but that did not make them all Royal.

Softly Scarlet whispered his Roma name as the oil was massaged into his skin. "Jybin." The name rolled from her tongue before Anselina and Isabel joined in. The sounds of their voices in their different tones sounded as if Tyrra was singing and rejoicing in the life of Jybin. Bringing him from the womb of first Scarlet and then from the tent into the world.

With tender care Scarlet dressed her son in the garb of Roma. Crimsons and indigos were wrapped around him to signify both the Roma line and the Dalakoi line. Ceremonial coin necklace was placed about his neck. His white hair was soft and smelled like heaven as Scarlet held him close. As she was Kralisi her words were first. "Jybin, you are now one of us and your blood is our blood. What flows through you flows through all your people and your famiia. As my son you are the chaveske chikno of the Pakiv Kralisi. You join the family as simensa to many; chikno to few."

With a hand she pulled a taliman on a chain from her skirts and placed it about his neck. "This is a symbol of Tsera Fuerte. May it remind you of your destiny as leader of the natisa. May you be a balanced and fair Kralis and an attentive Boro Rai learning and growing to be strong, intelligent, and wise." She kissed Jybin on the head full of motherly tenderness.
Isabel stepped forward. Her hands almost seemed to shake as she took out her talisman and slipped it around his neck as well. "I, my young Boro Rai, am your Rani Shanglo. My job is to protect you with my life and to help guide you as you grow. A constant friend and protector. This talisman is a protection against evil magics in this world that might seek to harm you. As a chavo of our Kralisi and Drachau I know you have this protection innately but I wish for your future that you will grow in their power and learn how to make it your own."
Anselina moved forward as Isabel stepped back. "Chavo, as part of this caravan and the natisa as a whole your health will help you grow and learn all the things you need to. This talisman," She said as she slipped her talisman around Jybin's neck, "will protect your health and help you grow strong. Strong not only in body but in spirit and mind. The gaje seek to confuse our words and our culture. As Boro Rai your job is to be a beacon for those that wish to see the truth." Anselina smiled at the boy before stepping back and allowing Rieron to come forward to give his talisman and to give his wish for his son.
Pani Nevi - baptism
Pakiv Kralisi - Peace Queen
Tyrra - Earth
familia - family
natisa - nation
simensa - cousin
chikno - son
Chaveske chikno - grandson
Kralis - king
boro rai - prince
Rani Shanglo - Lady Law or Protector
chavo - boy