ROBBER

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Ciphas

Re: ROBBER

Post by Ciphas »

I was also attack by marcus but i do admit that his attacks ( for wich i will do my best to bring him to justice and make him pay ) brings a color to this world and for that I thank him .

I do belive that are other ways you can protect you and your items and this is a world full of creatures that might do harm .

I offer my services for you if you need free delivery inside secfenia .

In the end i hope that you will not quit the game but i also admit i hope that marcus will not change his way because at least for now he is our onlly rober ...
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

Had I been armed I would've no doubt beat him, but I was just running some chickens up to Cork and hadn't stopped to think I need protection because I've travelled all over this land with no issues. Am I likely to do it again without protection? NO, but robbing is just a turn off for me. I see no reason why you can't put your feel to the ground and earn what you get like I do. I work hard for what I got and I make sure if I can help others I do so.

I do hope they find him and catch him because he needs catching.

(OOC: I believe there are other ways to bring color to a game besides robbing people. RP's are supposed to be a big part of this game so rp a good adventure if you need color, don't mess with people and make them upset.)
Last edited by Saraphina on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Comments about "this game" and mechanics of such are Out of Character and should be marked OOC as such please. Please make an effort to try to keep such comments seperated from the RP by marking them as such.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. :)