ROBBER

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Saraphina

ROBBER

Post by Saraphina »

there is a robber on the node between Bravia and Cork. He's being paid by Aishe to rob people. If you see him beat him up for thinking of messing with you.
Serene

Re: ROBBER

Post by Serene »

I really doubt Aishe is paying him to rob. He is trying to stir up trouble.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

*sighs*

I promise you I have no part in this. Marcus Metelleus Aurelius is indeed trying to stir up trouble, as Serene suggested. (Thank you, Serene.) Anyone who knows me would know I would never support a thief. For those who don't know me: I abide by the law, I've done a lot of work for Bravia and her people, and I would never betray my home.

However, he is robbing. So please beware if you are traveling. He finds it amusing to taunt me by robbing Bravian citizens.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Aishe, casually hiding behind lies once more. She hired me months ago as she disagreed with the current government and sought to prove that they were unable to deal with crime.

However she's gone back on a decent deal we had and broken something rather important to me, hence me bringing it to light.

Serene, I'd be careful who you trust in this day and age!

-Marcus
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Marcus wrote:Aishe, casually hiding behind lies once more. She hired me months ago as she disagreed with the current government and sought to prove that they were unable to deal with crime.

However she's gone back on a decent deal we had and broken something rather important to me, hence me bringing it to light.

-Marcus
Months ago, I was not only part of the government, I was the head as Viceroy. I was Mayor as well.

Nice try.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Aishe wrote:
Marcus wrote:Aishe, casually hiding behind lies once more. She hired me months ago as she disagreed with the current government and sought to prove that they were unable to deal with crime.

-Marcus
Months ago, I was not only part of the government, I was the head as Viceroy. I was Mayor as well.

Nice try.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -

As you said to me then, you were planning ahead. My dear lady, why do you chose to turn your back on such a deal?

I thought you was more honourable then that? It seems I was wrong.

I can also rest assured that the £500 that you promised will not be delivered?, I shall just keep the earnings from the robberies in lieu of payment then.

-Marcus
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

If you weren't involved then I am sorry I said you were, if you were involved well I'm not sorry.

I do not like this whole she said he said stuff, if your going to rob people be honest about it and say i'm a coward who steals money and things because I can't earn them on my own. Don't feed me a line about this and that because at the end of the day it was you who stole from me not anyone else.

(OOC: It's bitter people that ruin a game people like. I love playing Secfenia and earning new levels and such but I can simply stop playing and let all my time and energy go to some other game.)
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

(OOC: Lol chill. It's in the game, robbers have always existed IRL and In games. Stuff happens, gotta pack up and deal with it. Pester the county or something if it's that big of a deal and they might refund you some how

But for gods sake stop whinging over an IG function, I've robbed/attempted to rob dozens now and not one has gone OMG I'M QUITTING THIS IS UNFAIR)
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

What I whine or don't whine about is for me to choose not for you too so get over it.

(OOC If I voice that I dislike something well then I voice it, it's people like you who make a game like this suck to play.)

Go find yourself some land and start earning your way instead of stealing from others, if you don't know how to work fields or sell your goods there are some good tutorials that can teach you how to do it. All you have to do is believe in yourself and even if that is asking for a lot I'm sure you can do it.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Sits down nearby in the shadows to watch and listen to this conversation.