The Masquerade

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Graf

Re: The Masquerade

Post by Graf »

Graf giggles out "i see 7 little butterfly!" he sits up and blinks as he hears his old back pop multiple times. He blinks again then grins broadly and giggles.

"That felt great!!! I feel a thousand years younger again!!!"
he cackles and stands up and bends over to pick up his fluffy pink night slippers that had fallen off his foot during his fall and puts them back on his old feet.

He picks his cane up and stands there leaning on it looking at the others as his magic carpet hangs behind him in mid air waiting to be ridden on again. He looks around at the others. His bright grin slips slightly as he realizes the lizard woman had gone then brightens again as he spots the turtle again. He pets the turtle giggling and talking happily to himself.

"Hiya turtle!!!" he squints down at Ceol and claps happily doing a wierd jig "Hiya mrs. butterfly! Im graf!!! Welcome to the party!! I hope you like the music!"
He waves his hands at the colored orbs across the room still making pleasant ballroom music.

"It took me months and quite a few explosions to make them!!" he frowns slightly patting the tiny bag on his belt "i still got quite a few things to clean up in there tho."
He jumps as a distant lion roar come from the tiny bag. he opens the mouth of the bag up and shouts in it.

"Your werent invited to the party!!!!! Now be quiet!"
He closes it and looks around as if this was normal and giggles
"That was kitty! Ill have to bring food for him after the party is over."
He waves his hand at the food table. Then looks back at them grining.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene starts to think she is missing out on the party.
She can hear things going on a bit and tapping on her shell now and then.
She mutters to herself, "This is really hard to get around in. I am getting tired. I wonder what the penalty would be for leaving costume at a masquerade party. Everyone sounds like they are having so much fun."

Serene decides she is hungry so she slowly drags the shell on top of her towards the smell of food. Once she gets to the table she crashes into the table leg, not realizing that she has hit the leg of the table. She keeps pushing trying to move.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion sights a few dishes trying to fall. He deftly catches them and sets them on the ground so the overeager turtle can have some. He had no idea that such complications would occur else he would have prepared for them. He chuckles and knocks softly on the turtle shell.

Mr. Turtle? There are some yummy dishes here for you. Sorry they were up so high, I had no idea you were coming. I am glad that someone so prestigious as yourself decided to attend. Is there anything else I can get for you?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene hears the knocking and believes a savior has come to save her from this heavy shell. It was so light in the grant bag, but as she got tired it got heavier and heavier as her muscles wore out.

She could smell food nearby and her stomach rumbled.

She thought she heard someone ask if Mr turtle needed anything. She wondered if it could be referring to her. It had to be her! She asks, "Can we take off our costumes yet? This shell is heavy?" She wonders if she will be heard through the thick shell.