Peasants Requests

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Tolin

Re: Peasants Requests

Post by Tolin »

hmmm excellent idea! Maybe i could bring over a few fruit from my home too. My orchard is begining to get so full their branches are almost breaking. *wonders if the peasants would like his swamp fruits they were always bursting with cool juices when one ate it*
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

John sat down and wrote out the following requests:

Good People of the Viceroyalty of Bravia,

We have a crisis on our hands and we need help. We plan to set up a bar outside the castle and we are in need of drinks for the less fortunate in our midst. We need to take care of our own, please give what you can. If we all give a little, a lot will be gathered.

Thank you for you help,

John Johnstone
Viceroy of Bravia
Right after John had sent this out, he received word from far away lands that a fabled Warlock of Weather, a man who holds the arcane secrets to altering the weather needed to be freed and he'd no doubt reward us by fixing our lands climates.
After reading this John knew that he must join the quest to help his people.

He looked around....Who else is willing to go to help?
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikki listened to all that was being said and thought long and hard before speaking up. “I have given all my spare food to the town of Paz to help with the peasants there. I am currently brewing up a barrel of vodka for the tavern, but I would be willing to donate that to the cause if you think it would help.”

When John asked for volunteers to go on the quest, she eagerly agreed to join in. “I’ll go!” she told him, grinning at him and wondering what kind of adventures they might have along their way this time.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

The peasants grumbled with no response.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Lbh returns to the town and begins to seek out the Golems.

Finding one he looks at it.

"Hmmmm....Those eyes look familiar." he says, "But, since a Golem is made from Earth...."

Lbh concentrates and calls up the Power of Earth....he directs it at the Golem and breaks the links between Earth and the magic.

He picks up a paper that floats down.

"That should be interesting to 'The Hooded Man'." he says as he places it in his pocket.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikki notices that the peasants seem to be growing more restless and unhappy. Not sure what to do, she heads to the door and steps outside onto the Inn's steps. She is shy and finds herself trembling with anxiety, but she swallows hard and takes a deep breath. Just before she speaks, a loud explosion rocks the grounds and she falls back against the wall. Shaking her head to clear it, and blinking several times before she can see properly again, she stands back to her feet and begins to address the peasants.

"Hello," she starts, blushing profusely at how lame that sounds. She tries again, clearing her throat and speaking more loudly.

"Peasants, villagers, friends and countrymen!" She grimaces at how pretentious that sounds, but keeps going. "We understand your discomfort and share your concerns about this scorching heat. We are setting up a temporary bar outside the castle with free drinks for all. It won't solve the problem, but might slake your thirst a little until we can find a solution. We have received word from far away lands that a fabled Warlock of Weather, a man who holds the arcane secrets to altering the weather, needs to be freed and he will no doubt reward us by fixing our land's climates. We are putting together an expedition to journey on the quest to find this warlock and free him and will ask him to return to Bravia with us to fix the weather."

She tries to swallow, but her mouth is dry as she feels dozens of eyes staring at her.

"Please, try to be patient a little longer and we will do what we can to help you."
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

John watched with awe as the people and peasants of Bravia forgot about the heat for just a minute and began battling the Golem intruders. The battle had seemed to unite the group again for just a little bit. While others were battling, still others were working on solving the solution of the heat.

While planning the next attack, John received word from a peasant runner.
"Golems are barely still around..." This brought great joy to John's heart.