Peasants Requests

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Zachrin

Peasants Requests

Post by Zachrin »

A group of peasants from the peasant towns arrive at the Viceregal castle hot, sweating, and wielding wheat forks. They seem very upset about the heat and the stillness of the air. They seem to call out for action.

"Monarch, we need money to deal with this crisis. How much will you give us to help us or shall we be ignored?"

[OOC: This is an RP event for mayors and others to interact with. Mayors will have until March 31st end of day before reset to give an answer. The money will be taken from VR inventory and the response of the peasants posted here and in the VR event log]
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Johnstone

Re: Peasants Requests

Post by Johnstone »

John working at his desk heard sound and racket coming from out side his window. He was astonished to see a group of peasants from the peasant towns arrive at the Viceregal castle hot, sweating, and wielding wheat forks. They seem very upset about the heat and the stillness of the air. They seem to call out for action.

A leader for the peasants speak up, "Monarch, we need money to deal with this crisis. How much will you give us to help us or shall we be ignored?"

John turn from the window quickly and wrod for his councilors to meet him in his office.
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

grumbles striding into the coucil saying as he waves his tail in greetin "we cant just give them a few barrels of lemonaid? That stuffed worked back home but i am unsure their is any around these lands. Maybe 50 to 100 freznics would satisfy them?" scales shift a muddy brow color (troubled) as he tries to think of the best way to handle the cituation
nortad

Post by nortad »

Hearing John's call I go to the castle and work my way through the mob of peasants. It sems they want money from the grumblings that I hear. The wind has gone still and they seem to think they can pay it to blow again. I finally reach the castle and update John of what I have heard passing the mob.

"Viceroy It seems they think if they have money that the wind will begin to blow again"
"This would be a new one on me."
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

maybe they wish to make a offering to...their wind god or something? You know burn it as a sacrifice? I do not know the beliefs of the peasants. But it migt be a possibility.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikki ran into the chambers, sweat dripping from her face from having scaled the back wall up to a window far above the mob of peasants. She had not known where she was when she first entered and had spent the better part of the past few minutes scouring the castle for signs of where to go. She had followed the sounds of voices and now she was here.

Skidding gracefully to a stop…well, graceful might not be exactly how she did it….but she did skid to a stop, narrowly missing Tolin and Nortad before landing at John’s feet.

“I’m here, Your Grace!” she announced, as though he may not yet have noticed. Picking herself up off the floor, she brushed off the dirt and wiped her face on her sleeve.

“I see those minions have come here, too. What do they think we can do for them?”
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Blinking as he emerges from his dark office, and heads to the main chamber to find out what all the hooha is about. A group of peasants complaining about the heat supposedly "Its barely spring, send them to Paz to cool off in the lake, and while theyre at it they can get fishing as well" he slumps in to the seat
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

The heat getting to John, made him pace even more. "I do agree with them, but money is not answer. A change in the weather is though....Do we have any mages that can control the weather? Is that even possible." John walked over to the small bar in office where he kept his fire whiskey....He quickly poured himself a drink and downed it....It burned as it went down..."Smooth, any one else want one?"
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

The peasant mob seemed to grow stronger. Some were carrying empty glasses and some seemed to sweat more than others. The group waited for a response.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

I think we shall set up a temporary bar out in front of the castle. We can roll out a few kegs. Maybe that would help cool them off., said after looking back out of the window and seeing the mob with some empty glasses.