Mages Aniversary event

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Tolin

Mages Aniversary event

Post by Tolin »

Tolin had heard that there was a event going on brought on by the mages. He was quite interested in this as he stood looking at the notice board in Bravia Town Square. Tolin left town for a while and came back to the town square. He pulled out of his pack a long rope that had multi colored organic plant like bulbs strung on it. They gave quite a bit of alumination as he atrung out the lines hanging them from the near by buldings in a web of strung lighting. He then strung up banners on all the entrences to the Town Square reading "Mages Secfenia wide Festival and event!".
He stepped back grunted in aprooval then wheelbarrowed in a small vendor and set up a tiny sign next to him. With the items from the anniversary event on it.

He then began calling out to the crowd like a town crier "Selling Chaffs! Buying Beans and Face paint! Can make miller items!" over and over again. He hoped other vendors would show up selling other stuff for the mages event.

(ooc: Hope we can get some other players to team up for this event according to their workshops and other stuff.)
Serene

Re: Mages Aniversary event

Post by Serene »

Serene skipped in hearing Tolin call out he was selling chafes. Serene had bought some from Xis and given it to the caravan. She was very interested in the face paint. That sounded fun! Maybe she could paint a better face on her doll.

"I would like some face paint too!" Serene called out as she approached. She gave Tolin a hug and smiled. Then, she watched the colors of his scales. She waited for show to begin.
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

*gives serene a big old blanket like hug* Greetings serene! Come to celebrate the mages event? it will be interesting i think, tho I do not know what they have in store for us. It seems selling lanolin at 5 has encouraged others to lower their prices at the moment. Hopefully we can encourage others to lower the prices on the other new....items the mages have given us. I have asked Ssast to make some facepaint but it appears she is traveling at this time. Next i just need beans....whatever a bean is. What is a bean? *scales shift through multiple colors as he talks*
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

ohh and do not forget to buy a pig for your steward. I just got a porkbrlly from my steward today. *scales shift a pleased royal blue*
Serene

Post by Serene »

"How do you buy a pig for your steward?" Serene questions. "Oh, Logo said he would make some face paint!!!"

Serene looks at her stewards place and sees a new pen. "Oh Juan would you like a pig to go in that nice enclosure?"

Serene buys a pig for only 7f. She gives Juan a bonus for raising the pig to pay for any food it needs.

Serene dances and skips around having figured out how to buy a pig!
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

Tolin walked over to the town notice board and posted up a notice for the town.
I am making some cheese soon so if someone needs some come on by. Also I am buying potatoes for my usual price 8 frecs if anyone has any. I can churn out some taters as well. (check out my thread "Gold harvest" in Bravia town section for buying and selling goods.) Also for those of you who are selling bacon and popcorn for 100 frecs your prices are insane. The cost of your starting material should be around 20 to 25 frecs, selling 4 times what is worth is not helping anyone but you. Lower the prices between 30 to 40 frecs then we will talk. Same goes for those selling popcorn for 100 frecs. Some of us are going broke trying to finish the phoenix event. And as for potatoes for 20 frecs your killing me here, that is a standard product I always buy and I am not buying for 20 frecs, all I am requesting is for reasonable prices. I'm struggling to not starve as it is.

Thanks
Tolin
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

Now selling cream and cheese both for 36 frecs each if anyone is interested. Please bring pillows, stems and buttered popcorn if anyone has any available. More cream and cheese to come for the next few days. :)