Council Elections Coming Your Way Soon!

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Re: Council Elections Coming Your Way Soon!

Post by Nikola »

It’s that time again! 26 days until Council Elections! The Councils we have had for the past few terms have been outstanding in terms of activity and hard work on behalf of the people of Bravia. I would love to see more of our honored citizens involved at all levels of leadership. I realize this sort of activity is not everyone’s cup of tea, but if your interest is piqued at the idea of helping to strengthen your town and province, then let us know you would like to be a part of the future of Bravia.

We will need councilors, of course, but there are other ways to be involved if you would rather not actually serve ON the Council. There is plenty of work to be spread around. Bakers need flour for bread and soups; meat, fish and chicken legs for soups and stews; eggs, milk and creams for pies, casseroles and eggnog to start. These items come from millers, butchers, cattle and chicken farmers. Millers need wheat to make flour and milk to make cream. Animal ranches need corn and wheat to feed and keep their animals healthy and producing until slaughter. Blacksmiths need cream, sweet corn and vegetables to make buttered veggies. These are just a few examples and there are many more.

Basically, what I’m saying is that the Viceroy needs YOU! Come serve a term (or two) on Council to see and be a part of all that goes on behind the scenes to keep Bravia moving forward. If that doesn’t appeal to you, let us know if you are interested in doing a contract for goods or services that the VR or your Town Hall might need. There are many ways to be involved and still not take up much of your time. Let’s do this together, Bravia!

OK, that was my opening speech. Now down to business. Council lists must contain 10 people to be complete. Cost is not an issue. If you are interested and willing to serve as an active member of the next Council, please post your interest here. Ask questions. Make suggestions. PM me if you prefer to be more private.

Ready? Set? GO!!!!!
1. Nikola
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

here as usual :P
Casimir

Post by Casimir »

I would like to be on the council again to finish what I started.
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

I reckon I'll give it another shot.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Dahlia

Post by Dahlia »

I, too, will happily remain on the council if desired.

Also, Eudoxia has made mention of her own interest and requested I put her name forth.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Sign me up for another term.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Sign me up for another term also.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

1 Nikola
2 Tolin (Unconfirmed)
3 Casimir (Unconfirmed)
4 Minty (Unconfirmed)
5 Dahlia
6 Eudoxia (Unconfirmed)
7 Johnstone
8 ?? (Unconfirmed)
9 ?? (Unconfirmed)
10 ?? (Unconfirmed)
There is still room for three more people. Come one, come all, but do come. :)
Eudoxia

Post by Eudoxia »

Dahlia wrote:I, too, will happily remain on the council if desired.

Also, Eudoxia has made mention of her own interest and requested I put her name forth.
*gives Dahlia a look, remembering the conversation going a little bit differently.* :P

Regardless: You have been confirmed for this list.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Thank you, Eudoxia. :)