Council Elections Coming Your Way Soon!

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Council Elections Coming Your Way Soon!

Post by Nikola »

People of Bravia,

We are at the mid way point of this Council term which is when we need to begin planning for the next term. I would like to invite any citizens interested in serving their Province to contact me or post here. We would love for more people to become involved in the workings of our Province. There is much to do and we need warm bodies to fill the positions. I would love to see more than one list up for the elections, but we do need at least one list to run. Please do not hesitate to ask questions at any time.

Nikola,
Vicerine of Bravia
Nocturne

Re: Council Elections Coming Your Way Soon!

Post by Nocturne »

I would place my name in to help however needed, m'lady.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Bravia, Nocturne. :) We would be honored to have you. I will add your name to the next list. Thank you for volunteering!
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Add me.
Tolin

Post by Tolin »

add me please.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Thank you!
The list so far:

Nikola
Nocturne
Johnstone
ZovrasDeathbloom
Gawain
Tolin
Willow
Aishe
Wolfclan
_____
We still need another 4 two ONE more creature to fill the list. If you have ever been curious about life inside the Castle walls, or had any desire to serve your province beyond what you may already have done, I encourage you to give serving on Council a shot. Prior experience is handy, but certainly not required as how would one ever gain experience without getting the opportunity to live the experience? :D

So far we have representation on this list from Paz and Bravia City. We need creatures from Cork, too, so that town can be represented as well. Come one, come all, but indeed, just come! :D
Last edited by Nikola on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

It's been a crazy long time since I've been on another creature's list and I am just recently returned, so I cannot make any immediate promises right this moment - but if you find yourself short one, I would be willing to consider returning to Council. :)

I'm happy to see some fresh faces on Council! (Though I suppose that's bound to happen in a year, huh?)

- Aishe E. Sanchari -

[OOC: I have to see how the next week or so goes, to see if I really have time and energy to dive so deeply back into things. I'll keep in contact if there's still a spot when I decide if it's manageable!]
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Thank you, Aishe. :)

ETA: Added Willow and Aishe to the list at their requests. Still need two more creatures to finish off this list. If more want to join in, we can always have two lists! :D

ETA: Added Wolfclan. Only need ONE more creature! Who will it be?
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

The Council List for the upcoming term so far:
1 Nikola
2 Johnstone
3 Gawain
4 Tolin
5 Nocturne
6 ZovrasDeathbloom (Unconfirmed)
7 Willow
8 ?? (Unconfirmed)
9 Wolfclan (Unconfirmed)
10 ?? (Unconfirmed)
I was able to remove Aishe from the list since sadly she has died, so that leaves us with 2 empty spots yet. Also, Zovras and Wolfclan have yet to confirm their spots. There are only 15 more days before the election. I'm sure there must be two Bravians here who would just love to serve their province and learn a new skill, or take up an old one. Post here, or mail one of the Councilors or myself directly if you would be willing to add your name to the list.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

We've had a couple of changes to the list so that we still are in need of two people to complete the list. In 5 days the election cycle will hold at 8 days and corruption will begin to rise unless we complete this list before then. Anyone interested or at least willing to participate on Council for the next term please send me a mail with your intent. Thank you.

1 Nikola
2 Johnstone
3 Gawain
4 Tolin
5 Nocturne
6 ?? (Unconfirmed)
7 Willow
8 Sebastian
9 Wolfclan
10 ?? (Unconfirmed)