update 3.1.002

Moderator: Community Team

Amaryllis
Community Manager

update 3.1.002

Post by Amaryllis » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Changes coming up in 3.1.002:

- New: Legendary Custom Weapons: Players who are legends can create 1 Legendary Custom Weapon combining a weapon and a gem with a bonus to one of the 6 main stats for a mere 1000 Freznics with a custom name.
- New: Player's profile will now show Last Dice Master Game played
- New: Family Join Request will now notify family head
- New: A 6 Month Patron Option
- New: Only 1 Forum Account until Reach Level 1
- Tweak: Allow up to 7 Active Quests instead of 5
- Tweak: Pick Flowers in Graveyard will be more balanced
- Removed: No Ad, Money Up and Buy Extra NPC Slot Premium items

Additional fixes not mentioned above have been added as well. For a full list, view https://www.pandoraproject.net/bugs/cha ... on=3.1.002

Argenth

Re: update 3.1.002

Post by Argenth » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 am

One thing I came to think of, with the coming Legendary Custom Weapons (which I'm really excited about). If we make one weapon and after some time found out that it might not have been the sort of weapon we wanted, will we be able to change/remake the weapon to a different kind and stats?
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."

Mazork

Post by Mazork » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 am

What is this custom weapon thing? Details, please. Does it differ from a normal gemmed weapon in any other way except having a custom name?
Awesome banner made by Aida. It's a little out of date, I've retired from the General's post.

balerion

Post by balerion » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:54 am

An extra +2 to stat of your choice at the cost of a gem. You build it off of another weapon in the legend hall.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear

Argenth

Post by Argenth » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:27 pm

I'm still in the works on making my first gem encrusted weapon, so not sure yet if you can add the gem/upgrade your weapon to this customised weapon on an already gem encrusted weapon. If some one with a weapon with a gem can look, and see if it will show up on the list of available options they are welcome to tell. :) And I take it the only additional bonus is the +2 stat and nothing else that will be added like when you make an Unencrusted weapon to a gem weapon it not only adds to the stat of the gem, but makes the overall weapon much stronger?
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."

Alder

Post by Alder » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 pm

I know that you can use a gemmed weapon (apparently I can use the serendipitous dagger if I 'really' want).
Heads I win, tails you lose... sound fair?
Where do I get my power? Part of it's from knowing what it is to have none.
Theme as of 24/03/18

Argenth

Post by Argenth » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Ooo that do make a scary weapon quiet the more scary. :shock:

Alder

Post by Alder » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 pm

I mean... why would I have just one scary weapon that isn't likely to take damage any time soon... when I can have another for my dual wield slot? Interestingly, the ability to use damaged weapons seems to have only just become available (or, at least, I don't think there was one previously). I'm wondering if doing this creates a weapon that is going to last you not as long though.
Theme as of 24/03/18

Zachrin

Post by Zachrin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Alder wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 pm
ability to use damaged weapons seems to have only just become available (or, at least, I don't think there was one previously). I'm wondering if doing this creates a weapon that is going to last you not as long though.
Using damaged items in either weapon or gem slot will result in a reduced health at creation of the item, but it does not impact the maximum health of the item.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau

Alder

Post by Alder » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 am

Hmm... considering legendary weapons can only be made once, probably wise to create a new weapon for it to maximise its lifetime.
Theme as of 24/03/18