Release 3.1.004 Preview

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Release 3.1.004 Preview

Post by balerion » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:31 pm

It hardly makes sense to have items in the temple waiting to be stolen if someone decides to loot it. Furthermore I've no idea when you might respond or how.

So they should return everything to the temple and send you a list? Will you ensure it's safety? I'm traveling attempting to sell things to get their value out of them and can't defend it from abroad.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear

Zachrin

Re: Release 3.1.004 Preview

Post by Zachrin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:48 pm

balerion wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:31 pm
It hardly makes sense to have items in the temple waiting to be stolen if someone decides to loot it. Furthermore I've no idea when you might respond or how.

So they should return everything to the temple and send you a list? Will you ensure it's safety? I'm traveling attempting to sell things to get their value out of them and can't defend it from abroad.
I highly doubt that the current priests would really loot it at this point. If I'm not mistaken, the last person to have besieged a Temple (besides my tests of it) was you... years ago. So, unless you are going to do it, I doubt others will all of a sudden jump to do it. With all of this said, please have the Priest send me a list of the items that they had and when it was removed. They must still have those items in their possession (whether in the temple or other areas). I will then check the logs and go from there. This was we can make sure everything goes smoothly. Thank you for your cooperation.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau