Hurricane Dorian

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Hurricane Dorian

Post by Zachrin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:40 am

As Hurricane Dorian spirals past Puerto Rico, we want to start making players away of the fact that the Hurricane may impact players in Puerto Rico and part of the United States. We wish all of those who are affected or may be affected to stay safe during this time. If you need to pause, please feel free to do so. If you do end up dropping out due to lack of internet, just contact us via any of the support methods and we can pause your account for you. Even if you can not during the storm, just contact us afterwards and we will take care of your account. Your safety is our concern and the game will be waiting for you once you get back.

Our server should not be affected during this inclement weather. If it does, we will redirect to our status server if possible.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau

Maxx

Re: Hurricane Dorian

Post by Maxx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:01 am

Thank you for the concern Zachrin. I am flying home to batten down the hatches on Saturday. I had written this storm off but it has made a comeback.

Do you have servers in Florida or Caribbean?

Good luck to all my fellow hurricane watchers, remember water, gasoline, and food supplies. (Beer and snacks mandatory too :lol: )

Amaryllis
Community Manager

Post by Amaryllis » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:40 am

Sadly we have one headed this way as well, but hopefully by the time it reaches us it will be nothing more than a tropical depression..
Halifax Metro and Halifax County West
Tropical depression Erin is forecast to cross western Nova Scotia as a post-tropical storm tonight and then track into the Gulf of St. Lawrence Friday morning.
Apparently at this time it is classified as a tropical cyclone. A lot can change in a day. Stay Safe all!

Gretub
Forum Admin

Post by Gretub » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:22 pm

So an update, it has been said that Dorian could be a cat 4 when it hits the east coast of Florida and be a Cat 1 or 2 by the time it gets to the gulf.

To all our players that will be impacted please be sure you are safe....we will be here after the storm.

Please feel free to message myself, Zachrin or Amarylis IG or here on the forums if you might be impacted so we can keep you in our thoughts.

(Please do not post your location publicly)