Policy update:

Amaryllis

Policy update:

Post by Amaryllis »

A new town will be available to players if all open towns reach a minimum of 50 players and the Administrative team approves a town opening. This is to ensure that we have a sufficient active player base not only to maintain the current open towns, but also help the new town to flourish. When this mark is reached, there will be an announcement with the name of the town opening. Players will be able to select "Move to Colony" from the Outskirts > All Towns Info. This link will be available until the town has reached over 39 or a week has passed whichever comes first.

During the first 21 days, a member of the Administrative Team would be the mayor to get the initial moving process under way and be protected from Revolts and other negative affects. After the new mayor is elected, the mayor will have 7 days to begin organizing militia before the revolt option is re-enabled.
Rannek

Re: Policy update:

Post by Rannek »

If such conditions are met, under which viceroyalty will the new town be under?
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Ella

Post by Ella »

Rannek wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:03 am If such conditions are met, under which viceroyalty will the new town be under?
+1 I was wondering the same thing.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Varann

Post by Varann »

I'm wondering that as well
Amaryllis

Post by Amaryllis »

This was the old policy:

Town Openings (Updated: May 13, 2015)

A new town colony will be available to players if, and when, we reach a sufficient active player base that can not only maintain the current towns, but also help the new town to flourish. When this mark is reached, there will be an announcement with the name of the town opening. Players will be able to select "Move to Colony" from the Outskirts > All Towns Info. This link will be available until the town has reached over 40 or a week has passed whichever comes first.

During the first 21 days, Zachrin would be the mayor to get the initial moving process under way and revolts are off. After the new mayor is elected, the mayor will have 7 days to begin organizing militia before the revolt option is re-enabled.

As you can see, the question about what VR isn't an issue as the town would be up to the Administration to decide how to proceed. This policy has been in effect since May 2015.
The change that is being made is that any admin would step in as mayor for the first 21 days.
I think the best thing we could do is get to the numbers needed, then see what happens next. ;) You never know what kind of party we might throw..