Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Moderator: Community Team

User avatar
Duke_of_Earl
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 am
Location: On my bed.

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Duke_of_Earl » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:56 am

Mine is fixed on my other Browsers, but still there on Opera.
-shrugs. 'tsalright".
Image
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida

Gretub
Forum Admin
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Gretub » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 am

Duke_of_Earl wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:56 am
Mine is fixed on my other Browsers, but still there on Opera.
-shrugs. 'tsalright".
You might need to clear your cookies/cache and close out of your browser and restart. That should fix the issue.
Image

User avatar
Duke_of_Earl
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 am
Location: On my bed.

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Duke_of_Earl » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 am

Tnx.
Image
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida

User avatar
Marcus_Aurelius
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Marcus_Aurelius » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am

Did the forum change too..? The Secfenia at the top has now changed to a big XCREAMY

Gretub
Forum Admin
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Gretub » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:50 am

Marcus_Aurelius wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am
Did the forum change too..? The Secfenia at the top has now changed to a big XCREAMY
The forum got an update too, but I dont see what you are saying?
Image

User avatar
Rannek
Posts: 2052
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Rannek » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:37 am

Oh yeah, I see that too. Right at the top.
Image
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass

User avatar
Marcus_Aurelius
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Marcus_Aurelius » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am

Gretub wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:50 am
Marcus_Aurelius wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am
Did the forum change too..? The Secfenia at the top has now changed to a big XCREAMY
The forum got an update too, but I dont see what you are saying?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

User avatar
Rfpnj
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Rfpnj » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:24 am

The Top of the board is showing the board style, I think this was because it has defaulted back to the closest to the custom style.
Image

User avatar
Rfpnj
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Rfpnj » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:24 am

Rfpnj wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:24 am
The Top of the board is showing the board style, I think this was because it has defaulted back to the closest to the custom style. @Gretub
Image

Gretub
Forum Admin
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Highlights for 3.1.010 vRelease

Post by Gretub » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:39 am

It should be fixed now.

Cheers!
Image

Post Reply