A Hard Post To Write

Cruella

Re: A Hard Post To Write

Post by Cruella »

Omg I'm deeply sorry for your lost. I rp with Aingeal a couple of time. She was a fun person to rp with. She will be missed.
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

My condolences. I never got to know her at a personal lvl, but she will be missed very much in the community. I remember when I first started on Secfenia and I had seen the tavern empty for the first few days I had been online, so I eventually decided to jump into the tavern and just sit and wait for someone to join. Hardly an hour went by and Aing dropped by in a bright and cheerfull mood, welcoming me to the game as the first player I met. Thought as suddenly as she had appeared she had to leave again (Always the busy one), but it is a memory I have had everytime I jumped into the tavern and one that I always thought back on when there was less harmony in the taverns or the very few times there had been players I had bad with or witnessed bad interaction between players, always managing to bring my mood back up again.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Chronicler

Post by Chronicler »

some of you know I've been around here under various masks through out the years. but I think only zach knows how that started. it started with renee, with aingeal inviting me. through her I got to know zach and this odd little community that she cared so much about. through her I kept returning here time and again and met some of the people now dearest to me in real life.

I'll never forget this.

my condolences.

Malnar.
made by aishe
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I don't have the words to express myself completely. My heart is broken to the core and I am in shock. From the years before the game when other realm was the game we played to the present, we have been close. There's so many things I wish, but mostly I wish she was still with us. I will not be rp'ing this. I just can't. :(
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Dahlia

Post by Dahlia »

I've shared thoughts with Zach privately but wanted to express condolences here as well. Her presence will be missed tremendously.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Tpb Aishe summed up what I too thought of Aingeal in the tavern settings.... to quote Tpb Aishe:
"She kept us company night and day in the BDR-player group chat. Long work weeks meant she was just eavesdropping, with a spontaneous comment here and there. It would really catch me off guard, every time, because it would just be the randomness things she’d respond to sometimes." I viewed her like a social butterfly, responding randomly and yet interestingly as Aingeal in the taverns.

R.I.P. Renee and may God give each and everyone, including Bobby and family, the strength and courage to take this challenging blow one day at a time. Please do not allow bitterness room in your heart for those who loved her deeply. I lost my dad when I was twelve years old in a brutal way. The bitterness took six years for me to overcome because I blamed God completely and totally. I was wrong. May HE literally pick you up and carry all of you who are suffering through these difficult times.

My deepest condolences from the bottom of my heart. I cry out on your behalf.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

My deepest condolences to her family. She will be greatly missed. I will say a prayer nightly for those that need it.
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

I am so sorry for your loss. I have no words. All i can do is hope that this game can be a reminder of the good a person can bring to folks she may have never known, who were touched and took comfort and refuge in this world of Secfenia, that she helped build. She will live on in our hearts and in our memories.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

She will be missed by many. My condolences to family and friends.

She was very friendly and welcoming. When I just started out in the game she gave me a bunch of food, like fruits, to help me get started while she had only just met me. She like to help people.
thanks to Aishe for the banner
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

While we may not have been close, she will be missed. Mostly knew her and chatted with her in the taverns, and she was always fun to talk to. I am sorry for your long and my heart goes out to her friends and family. We should keep her memory in our hearts. It is sad when legends of our community pass, but they will never be forgotten. May she rest in peace.