A Hard Post To Write

Vulkan

Re: A Hard Post To Write

Post by Vulkan »

This has been heart-choking to hear, Aingeal and people like her are the major reasons I continue to RP to this day and why characters mean so much to me.

They have been a guiding hand when I was younger that allowed to explore worlds and find a happiness that I struggled with significantly when I was younger. How willing she was to help out of the kindness of her own heart and someone that will be truly missed in the community and someone we all wish we could have spent more time with.

We can only wish the best to her family and friends in this time of loss and help each other to remain strong during this time. To be able to help other, how she has helped us.
Let our actions here and beyond, help bare our memory of such a good person.
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Madeliefie
Location: I've got one hand in your pocket and the other one is giving a peace sign.

Post by Madeliefie »

The legacy she leaves behind is one of kindness. She was always kind. I remember how welcome she made me feel when I was new to the game.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

She will definitely be missed. Her writing was intriguing and her spirit always helpful and warm. I will always remember how she helped me to get a firm start in Fenia after my character made the painful decision to move there from Bravia. She will be always remembered with a smile.
Nienna

Post by Nienna »

My deepest condolences to you and her family. In another life, in another realm, I knew her quite well. She was always kind, in character and ooc, and a pleasure to role play with. I remember how happy she was when she told me she was preparing to begin her life with you. Although my characters have been playing rather quietly lately, I still remember the good times. She will be deeply missed.
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

A few folks have asked about how they can best support in this time in the taverns. Please remember that while flowers are traditional at the time of loss you can also help them buy supporting SF here. Click the "Become a Patron" and that will help support Secfenia and keep something that our Aingeal loved so much going. <3
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

So let me preface with the fact that there is a lot in the works behind the scenes and I know Bobby personally appreciates everyone’s patience.

In the effort of moving forward and encouraging RP once again within our beautiful community, the “current RP situation” has been created and it is approved by Bobby.

Currently (and this is difficult to say), the character Aingeal Chovexani is still alive. As Duchess, she had to pull away suddenly from her seat as Mayor of Widu to personally deal with angry peasants in the rural areas of the Duchy of Widu. As a woman of chivalry, honour, and loyalty, she saw it her responsibility to quell the discontent within her territory. The choice was made hastily before things got out of control. Zuan agreed to place Aishe as Mayor while Aingeal performs her duties, with the agreement to approve an open election in Widu as Aingeal and others wanted to work towards. (Aishe was placed as a neutral party as Vicerine to oversee things so a proper election could take place without bias.)

What comes next will be at Bobby’s pace. This allows us as players to grieve and find some happiness in the daily grind and surprise of our characters here before anything happens. There is no date on when the final piece will begin, but until then we ask that you continue on as normal. If there is a change on Aingeal’s status or the Duchy of Widu, there will be updates, but otherwise it is safe to assume that Aingeal is listening to peasant petitions, helping small villages, etc, while Anessen and Amara (their daughter) do their own thing at home.

Let’s have fun, let’s RP, and deal with one thing at a time!!

Thank you for the patience. I’m sorry this statement couldn’t come out sooner. If you have questions, feel free to message me.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Today marks the month period of the tragedy of our loss. I struggle mightily, but I want everyone to know that I appreciate your kind words. I do have a plan to put into place to retire Aingeal as a character. I hope to do her much honor by making the character's final RP interesting for all to read. I will also be taking over the account of Aingeal for the future.

During her life, she wanted me to RP with her via her daughter. I regret having never taken up the offer when she was alive. I always thought that I'd have time to do it. Alas, it is not so. But... you will see a bit of her through the stories, memories, and great people she's interacted with. We will raise a metaphorical glass of ale to her memory. I ask those who desire to pause for a little bit tomorrow August 22nd for her.

With all of this said, I am starting to work on writing some RP for her final RP.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Katie

Post by Katie »

Life is fragile, handle with care so the old saying goes.... I lost my brother August 19th to- shockingly- a heart attack. Life is a test so either we pass it or we shall fail it. I hope everyone I know will pass the test because I would like to see all on the other side because that gives me great comfort and hope for the future. Next, although I didn't know Aing well, if there is anything I may do to help make a more fun rp in the future, for her memory, let me know.

I continue to keep you and the family and friends in prayer. Stay strong and be blessed.
banner by Aida j'Otun