Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Greetings! As we start a new year, I know many of us enjoy having a place to have a little bit of fun outside of the choas that 2020 started and 2021 seems to be continuing. As long as Secfenia continues to pay it's way, I will be happy to keep actively working on it. This place is special to me and to many of you. I appreciate the stories and many different contributions people have made throughout the years.

I do have some sad news to part. Our newest admin is unfortunately having to step to the side at the moment due to health issues. We wish him the best on his journey to recovery. With this said, Amaryllis and I will be keeping an eye on things. Amaryllis as a general rule will be the first point of contact as I try to focus on code.

Speaking of code, every year I try to set up what I want to see from myself for the game and other projects. This year is no different. However, I will be limited the scope a bit as I continue to find my balance. As such, there are 3 main things I am looking to complete for Secfenia this year. They include:

1) Server Transition
2) Dyes for items
3) House Improvements like Cohabitation and other tweaks with the storage box being tied more into the main House

My hope is that there will be plenty of other improvements, features and bug fixes that hit the game over this year.

Finally, I want to take a moment and wish everyone a great year this year. May your stories unfold and may life be as great as possible for each of you. Thanks for playing The World of Secfenia!
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Vand

Re: 2021

Post by Vand »

Hello,

Are we going to have the Terrific 20 giveaway results soon? With the winter fest having ended now there's no special game running at the moment, which makes it impossible to complete your daily objectives.

Thanks, and happy new year!
Zachrin

Re: 2021

Post by Zachrin »

Vand wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:20 am Hello,

Are we going to have the Terrific 20 giveaway results soon? With the winter fest having ended now there's no special game running at the moment, which makes it impossible to complete your daily objectives.

Thanks, and happy new year!
Yes, we will. Until the new game gets added, a script will run at reset to automatically give the special game one since there isn't one available. I am working on the results now and will have that posted hopefully tonight before bed.

There will be a new Yearly game probably within the next week. Until then, the script will add it and your point will automatically be done every night so long as you have all the other categories done.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to let me know.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau