In Memory...

Zachrin

In Memory...

Post by Zachrin »

There are not many words I can say that can convey my emotions well tonight. So, I will start by saying that this community has experienced another loss. Today, I heard official news that the person behind Jandar and our newest Admin died. He was a wonderful person that I got to share many chats with over the years. He was often the inspiration behind different events and was always trying to find new ways to improve the game. His contributions behind the scenes as well as helping others over the years will never be forgotten. I remember years ago when I met him in another game we didn't exactly see eye to eye. Over the years, we gained an appreciation for each other even when we disagreed on topics.

Today, I ask two things of all players here.

1) Check out the OOC Hangout area and put in memories and thoughts to celebrate his life.

Check it out at:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13949

2) If you would like, you can also contribute to the final RP thread for Jandar:

viewtopic.php?f=33&p=215095

Rest in Peace, my friend...
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Texas_Knight

Re: In Memory...

Post by Texas_Knight »

In short.. this sucks! He will be missed.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Wyllow

Re: In Memory...

Post by Wyllow »

I am very sad to read this. I know that this is an old post, but I was away from the game for quite a long time and did not hear of this news. I enjoyed my interactions with TBP Jondar. I wish I could say more as there is a good deal of information that could be shared, however, it wouldnt be right of me to do so.

Rest well my friend. You are sorely missed.