*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Serene »

Sep 25, 1655
5:00 am A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you

Yum bread!
Krail

Post by Krail »

Sep 27, 1655
10:00 am A peasant says: I heard that they were going to use the hair of duke of earl to summon a huge cat

I've never heard the peasants talk before !
Serene

Post by Serene »

"OOOOhhh! I love cats!" Serene replies and goes to look for peasants so she can have a cat in addition to her two dogs.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Oct 25, 1655
5:00 am You awaken to a log laying on the table. You rub your eyes asking who left you wood this morning
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Jan 7, 1656
6:00 pm A peasant says: I heard Zachrin was reading tomes trying to find a prophecy

Hmm...I wonder how did it all end up. Will I be rich, Zachrin?
Serene

Post by Serene »

Mar 10, 1656
5:00 am You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew :twisted:
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Mar 13, 165 5:00 am A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer?

Huh....
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Jun 13, 1656
5:00 am You feel like you could tell trees to move and they would. (+1 Charisma)

Serene stamps her feet and orders the trees to march!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Nov 19, 1656 6:00 pm

[Special] You open your eyes seeing nothing but darkness. You move and a piece of parchment falls to your side.

"Excellent! Now I can write my to-do list."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Nov 17, 1656[Special] You open your eyes seeing nothing but darkness. You move and a piece of parchment falls to your side.

Nov 16, 1656
[Special] A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer

"Who left a note and a rose in the road. Someone loves me!" Serene skips around.

Nov 19, 1656
[Special] A voice whispers: Money is the root of all evil (+6.66 Freznics)

"Ohhh! Some money too!"