Citizens of Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

Citizens of Cork

Post by Texas_Knight »

Hello all creatures of Kiene's newest town. I come to welcome you and apologize for the way in which you came to be a town in Kiene.

I understand that many of you who care for the town do not approve of the way you were forced into Kiene. I also hope you know that you are being used as a tool for the current queen to keep her throne. You were brought into Kiene specifically for that purpose and, sadly, thus far it is succeeding. I have won Widu, now I need to hear from the citizens that care enough to rise up and let your voices be heard!

How do you solve this problem and get back to your lives as normal as possible? Elect me as the king of Kiene and I will take a poll of the citizens of Cork. If that poll is more than half in favor of going back to Bravia I will do everything in my power to satisfy that desire.

Do not remain silent! Rise up and say ENOUGH! Vote for me and let me hear your thoughts and ideas and concerns! Vote Today! Time is almost up and your voice matters!
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Grazilda

Re: Citizens of Cork

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was busy in her workshop and she was angry at her steward for not gathering enough corn for her chickens. "I SHOULD EITHER FIRE YOU OR KILL YOU FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE!" She screamed at her steward. She grabbed her axe and proceeded to the forest to vent out her anger.

While she was walking, she saw a familiar figure. She saw Texas Knight, the former Mayor of Widu whom she used to do business with by selling wood a long time ago. However, that day was not the best way to renew acquaintances or whatever. She was fuming mad at her steward that nothing was good for her that day.

Unfortunately for Texas Knight, he suddenly became the subject of her angst as she heard him talk in town. "ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR MUMBLING?!!" The angry Grazilda screamed. "The people of Cork are not stupid and we are not trees who cannot move. We do what we want and if we don't want it, we move out of town. No one dictates to us what we do. Now, get out of my sight or I'll chop your neck for disturbing the silence in the town." She held her axe hard and looked for the next victim of her wrath.

She decided to murder trees in the forest, instead.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

As TK was about to swing into his second tree he saw, rather heard, Grazilda come storming through the trees. She looked like she was having a hard day. She tore into him and he stood there kinda taken aback as he listened. When she finished and turned to walk away he called out to her.
"Grazilda, I would never assume to think that the people of Cork are anything other than intelligent and resourceful. But why move from a situation that you may not like when there's an opportunity to change things? That's what I am offering the people of Cork." He smiles a small smile and adds "It is good to see you again and I hope you have lots of success chopping today."
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Logo

Post by Logo »

Words echoed through the ether.
'not trees ... and if we don't want it we move out of town'

A troll fairly shook with giggles.
It thought 'the' more accurate than 'of' but human grammar was never particularly logical.

The tree analogy seemed appropriate.
Lumbering again toward the uprooted Cork, the beast did some mumbling of its own.

'"Nor trees a'be harvesteded n' giftied a somma ... inconstant dictaterer.'