A Hunting Accident

Moderator: Community Team

Jasper

Re: A Hunting Accident

Post by Jasper »

Jasper smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I had a great teachers...My adoptive mother is a shape-shifting wood elf and her animal is a white wolf like mine...She taught me how to hone my senses while her brother-in-law taught me how to hunt...My adoptive sister Natalia and my adoptive mothers wife Vicci are lycan's as well"
Jasper Dalakoi/Ward of Katara
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She smiled, "So you do have a pack. Sounds like you are very loved. She thought for a minute' "So would you like to go for a stroll or do you have to get home?"
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper chuckled as he shook his head "No we don't really call ourselves a pack but they are my family" he responded as he walked over to the tree his pack was leaning against. He picked it up and flung it across his shoulder as he looked at Marissa "A stroll sounds nice" he said as he walked back over to her and offered her his arm.
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She took his arm and it felt nice. Thank you for walking me back. It's nice to have someone to talk to. My father is a dark elf and is very protective so you can only stop at the gate."

She smiled as she looked at Jasper. He had protected her from the wolf and he seemed the protective type like her father. When she got home she would talk to her mother about him.
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper chuckled as he began walking her towards her home. "I understand completely...My adoptive grandfather is a dark elf and he has his own army" he responded as he looked over at her. As they walked he couldn't help but notice that she reminded him of a dark haired version of his adoptive mother. She was compassionate and had the look of someone who wouldn't hesitate to fight for those she cared about. "How come I haven't seen you around before"
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She nodded as she listened to him, "So he must be protective too and leery of strangers. I know my father is."

As she looked into his beautiful eyes, "I just turned of age to go out on my own so this was my first time exploring and found you in your time of need."
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper chuckled as he nodded his head. "Yes grandfather is leery of strangers...My mother had to prove herself trustworthy before he and his wife allowed her to move into the caravan with Natalia and I...We were still pups when my mother took us in...For awhile we lived in a tent out in the middle of the woods with nothing but a protection circle to protect us...When grandfather discovered that the protection circle was starting to fail he had us moved into the caravan"
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She listened as he spoke and it sounded like her father. She nodded and took his hand, "So shall we walk to my Castle or would you like a picnic at a nearby lake?"

She was getting fond of the Lycan and wanted to spend more time with him.
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper smiled as he looked over at Marissa. "A picnic sounds nice...It's been awhile since I've eaten". He laced their fingers together and led her towards the lake.
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She stood there looking at the lake as it shimmered in the sun. "What a beautiful day isn't it?"

She walked over to the fire pit and saw everything she had placed earlier was untouched by any animals. "Would you like to start the fire?" As she walked over to her horse, she turned back to admire Jasper. She then took the satchel from her horse and pulled out some oats and fed them to her horse. She smiled as he licked the oats from her hand and stroked her mane.

She then walked over to Jasper and pulled everything out of the satchel including food and a wine bottle with some glasses.

She then sat on the log waiting for him to start the fire.