A Hunting Accident

Moderator: Community Team

Jasper

Re: A Hunting Accident

Post by Jasper »

Jasper smiled and knelt down beside the fire pit. He quickly got a good fire going and watched as Marissa tended to her horse. When she came over and knelt down beside him he couldn't help but admire her. Unable to contain himself he leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on her soft pink lips. A soft laugh escaped him as he pulled away "I'm sorry...I've been wanting to do that since the moment I saw you"
Jasper Dalakoi/Ward of Katara
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She kissed him softly and then pulled away as she had never been kissed before. She blushed at the kiss. She was never around anyone that caught her attention so she wasn't sure what to do next. She was either training with her mother or father. She didn't have time for romance. She had to admit she was very attracted to Jasper.

She looked into those beautiful eyes that seemed to shimmer like the lake. She seemed to get lost in them. This was unfamiliar territory for her. "Don't be sorry....I've pictured that kiss ever since I saw your eyes." Nervously she asked, "Would you like to eat something? I've made some venison sandwiches. I also brought blood oranges and a nice bottle of wine."
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper smiled and nodded as he pulled a knee to his chest. "Yes I'd love some...I'm starving" he responded as he ran his fingers through his blond hair. As he looked at her he couldn't help but be drawn to her. There was something about her that drew him in and he couldn't help but want find out what it was.
Marissa_Rose

Post by Marissa_Rose »

She smiled towards him. She unwrapped the venison sandwiches and put one on the plate. She handed him the plate, "Enjoy." She poured him a goblet of wine and handed it to him. She did the same for herself and took a bite from her sandwich. "Mmmmm good."

She took a sip of her wine and looked at him, "Sounds like you have a loving family."
Jasper

Post by Jasper »

Jasper smiled as he took a bite of his sandwich. At the taste of the venison he closed his eyes and sighed in contentment before taking a sip of his wine. "Yes I do have a loving family...I suspect my mother is pregnant though...She's been getting sick often and she tries to hide it from my sister and I". He pulled a knee to his chest and took another bite of his sandwich.