GRP Griffon Auction

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: GRP Griffon Auction

Post by balerion »

I can bid on this and get an egg as well for Scarlette and I to share correct?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"correct!! griffon can be ridden by anyone designated by the owner, it can be sold or traded too. The hippogriff can have just one rider, so if you buy that egg at the market, tell me who the owner is if its not you. You'll have until the first race to declare :)"

Raising his voice to be generally heard he says:

"125.05 is the current bid"
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Feb 11, 1650 3:10 pm: You have sold 1 egg to thistletumbler for 24.95

Feb 11, 1650 1:50 pm: You have sold 1 egg to balerion for 24.95

And with this, the hippogriff eggs are out of stock until after the first race.

125.05 going once...
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

The crazy person inside her head used her voice one more time, "150."
AuroraKiye gasped.. she had to get out of here.. NOW!! This was going to be the last of her money!!
balerion

Post by balerion »

I think she missed my pm saying I could bid over 400 and that I would be willing to rent griphon rides to those that wanted one. Even so I am tempted to let her have it.....

170!!!
Shaker of Castles
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

I hear 170!

Adonair notices that Aurora Kiye is now hanging her head.

Going once! going twice!

Adonair raises his gavel and takes a final scan around the room to see if there are any more bids.
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Hanging her head, she was thinking furiously, trying to talk herself into a calm rational place. She'd gotten Belarion's pm, but there would be no "renting" a ride, not for a few minutes, not for a tour of the city, not for her. The maniac who was using her voice had to listen to the cold hard facts, and her heart had to too. It would be far worse to have the taste of the freedom of flight for just a bit, then have to return it, than to do without completely. But could she afford to purchase the griffon, and then feed it?
Sadly, with a tear in her eye, she raised her head and shook it at the Mage, telling him that she would bid no more.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Once it is official I will give AuroraKiye a free race at the time of her choosing as long as it is after the 1st race.
Shaker of Castles
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

The gavel falls.

"Sold! And congratulations on owning the first tame griffon in Bravia!".

OOC: Balerion, you have until race time to donate 170 freznics to the townhall to pay for your purchase. Please send me the stats of your riders and tell me who is riding which of your two animals.

To all racers: Your only strategy choice in this race is 'FIGHT' or 'DONT FIGHT' so send me your choices, the default choice is FIGHT. Please send in your stats or they will be accounted as '0'. I already have stats for thistletumbler, but if he wants to update them, have them in before Wednesday.

Good luck!!