Weapons Manufacturing

Moderator: Community Team

Silver_Fox

Weapons Manufacturing

Post by Silver_Fox »

Is there anyone in Cork who is manufacturing weapons?

I am after a bow, even if it is just a simple bow. I haven't seen any for sale in the market for like forever!!!
Serene

Re: Weapons Manufacturing

Post by Serene »

Probably cause there is no twine... I think Danae can make a bow.
*skips wildly through town while eavesdropping then tossing comment over shoulder in too big of a hurry to stop.*
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

I might be able to procure some twine for the bows to be made. It might take some time.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

I might be able to procure some twine for the bows to be made. It might take some time.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Silver_Fox

Post by Silver_Fox »

Thanks guys, that would be a huge help
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

It took a while but we have more bows on the market. If you dont get one, let me know and I will gift you a spare one.