[ORP] Shopping

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

[ORP] Shopping

Post by Grazilda »

((Continued from http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 37#p176037))

Grazilda could not have asked for a better thing to do. At Serene's suggestion, they headed to the market to go shopping.

Grazilda loved to go to the market. And the Serene was her usual shopping buddy, so to speak. Thus, on that day, they decided to spend Rieron's money and have a marvelous time.

"Here we are!" Grazilda was so excited, as if she hadn't been to the market the day before. "Where do you wish to begin?" She asked Serene.

The marketplace is a different world for Grazilda as a trader compared to being a consumer. As the trader, she saw the place as a source of income or a means to dispose her unused items. As the consumer, she saw the area as a place to unwind, to buy things for herself and her family, to meet and interaction with new and familiar faces, and to have lots of fun.

Thus, it was decided that they will simply enjoy the day.
Serene

Re: [ORP] Shopping

Post by Serene »

"Hooray!" Serene shouted as she gleefully went along. "Well I was thinking I need a new dress, and my gold armor needs some polish, and I need some cookies, and maybe a new blanket and pillow..." Serene listed a few things off the top of her head. "Oh and I neeeeeed some pet food for my Phoenix! And some bubbles for my bath, and .... A present!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Listening to Serene's growing shopping list, Grazilda could not help but laugh. "I like your list. Keep them coming. We can just send a missive to the headquarters to send a cart for us if we are unable to carry them all."

She looked at the stalls. They were plenty this time of the year as the it was not as cold anymore. Spring is almost at hand and she could feel it. The cool breeze just made the atmosphere inviting, at least in her opinion.

She saw the flower shop, which roused her curiosity. How can flowers bloom at this time? "Are these flowers from another land?" She asked,to which the vendor confirmed her thoughts. How she wished a knight would one day bring her flowers, at least the non-poisonous one. She laughed at her own thoughts. It has been a long time since she romance filled her thoughts and heart. She was a romantic, despite her grumpy and feisty nature. Yet duty and family would always be her priority.

She bought a flower from the vendor and paid for it. "Serene!" She called her sister. "This one's for you!" She placed the flower behind Serene's ear.

Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene grinned from ear to ear and pranced around loving the flower above her ear. " Thank you! Wooo hoo! I can even get more? 100 pet food then! That will last a while and fit in a cart. It will feed my Phoenix for 4-5 months."

"Cookies!!! We should get lots and lots of cookies! I love cookies! How about 6 dozen cookies?"
Serene decided this was the most perfect shopping day ever.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was about to give another flower to Serene, but she changed her mind. "One is enough for the day. It's time to start buying things. Let's head to the nearest bakery and grab some cookies. I want some garlic toast at the moment and more." She heard her stomach grumble. "Come on, Serene. Make it quick! My stomach cannot wait any longer," she laughed.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Hooray! It is time for cookies! Maybe Victorious, Bridget, or Teide will have baked some cookies! 3 dozen? 7 dozen? Lots and lots please!" Serene picked up her pace to keep up with Grazilda. On the way to the cookie booth she remembered that she had ordered 100 pet food from Teide. "Maybe I can pick up my pet food too?"
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide was at work in her mill with Maria in the front and her turning the grinding stones in the back. She hated working in the daylight but this was a delicate process she had to do herself instead of hoisting the work onto her steward. The mill was located on the far ended of the caravan through some trees and further down the hill from her vardo and she rarely got visitors. So Teide ground and Maria was readying a worgen weekly.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene gently tugged Grazilda's hand in the direction of Teide's mill at the far end of the caravan. "Can we go this way?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

When Grazilda realized where they were headed, she almost stirred them to the opposite direction, but she could not let Serene down. "You're buying pet food THERE????" She raised an eyebrow at Serene? "Really, Serene? Teide's making you pay for pet food?" She scowled and reluctantly walked to the direction of Teide's mill.

Just when I thought this would have been a great day... Grazilda thought to herself.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene grabbed Grazilda's hand determined to make her laugh. She skipped wildly and twirled around in a dizzying fashion. "Shopping is always fun! Thanks for taking me out!"