(RP) Her first day in Cork (Open to anyone and everyone!)

Moderator: Community Team

himiko

(RP) Her first day in Cork (Open to anyone and everyone!)

Post by himiko »

Himiko is on her first day walking into the city of Cork, after traveling all the way from her home in Asia, she has her belongings ready and with her, but even she knows that will not be enough as she is set out on a quest to make friends, get help, be active, do stuff, have a girlfriend (eventually wife), and all kinds of things. The Young Asian has only heard about the city of Cork, but has never actually been in it nor anywhere outside of Asia until now, she looks around the pathways on her way to the heart of the city of Cork as she sees the sights and people, she sees an open area to rest at after a long journey, but first she puts up an ad reading "Hello, I come here from Asia, looking for friends, a family, allies, a girlfriend to eventually be my wife, assistance, help, work, and things to do! ~Himiko Xao Yamaguri"

She then decided to rest on a bench near the fountain in the city plaza "Well, let's hope and pray while waiting." she said as she had rested after a long journey getting to Cork "Anyone here?" she had asked nicely seeking answers and help on what was the beginning of a new adventure starting here in the Cork plaza.
himiko

Re: (RP) Her first day in Cork (Open to anyone and everyone!)

Post by himiko »

She then waited on the bench in the middle of cork, she said "Anybody here?, Anybody?" she asked as she was awaiting people in cork to try and help her out in this forest town, she enjoyed the beauty of the trees in the meantime though, it wasn't the same as she is being alone, she generally did not like being alone, so she waited and waited.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was walking around town when she heard an unfamiliar voice. "I can hear you! Are you lost?" She approached the stranger with caution, her hand held her diamond axe, ready to defend if needed.
himiko

Post by himiko »

She heard the voice of another woman that approached her, she spotted a stranger wielding an axe, she had wondered if the woman was Irish, she replied "Yes I am indeed lost and just got here." She replied to the woman wielding an Axe, even though she had no weapons, she could defend herself if need be. However she meant no harm and awaited a reply from the Axe-Weilding Woman.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

"Where are you headed?" Grazilda cautiously replied. "Perhaps I can point you to the right direction." She gave the stranger a partial benefit of the doubt.

"Also...welcome to Cork," Grazilda gave a slight nod.
himiko

Post by himiko »

"Somewhere anywhere I can get on my feet." she said to the woman "Also to be active and etc.." she said to the woman who welcomed her to Cork, she replied to her "I'll follow you" she said wanting to get things done and get herself started...
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda's right eyebrow went up. "There is no need to follow me. You can chop wood in forest everyday and sell in to the Town Hall for 8.75 freznics, unless the Mayor changes the rate. I suggest you send a message to the Mayor whenever you have wood in the market."

She rubbed her chin. "You can buy items in the market and visit the tavern to meet more people."

She looked at the stranger in the eyes. "Any questions?"
himiko

Post by himiko »

Himiko listened to the stranger, some of what she said helped, but it did not seem to help a lot, she could tell the other woman was Irish, so being careful not to intensify things or whatnot, somewhat confused as it seemed the other woman kinda came across rude to Himiko, so heeding the other woman's instruction, she decided to not follow her and instead go the other direction on her way it seemed being careful not to infuriate the stranger as she looked for other areas and a tavern, it seemed the stranger was not that friendly, so Himiko went to locate a tavern or areas where there were more people.