[ORP] I Wish

Moderator: Community Team

Shadowfax

Re: [ORP] I Wish

Post by Shadowfax »

Follows your lead lead
<An interesting question.
I'm brand new to this world, yet it seems I remember pieces of several pasts all at once.
The most solid one begins in a wide open country ...
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda listened to Shadowfax and was silent. Then, she asked, "would you prefer to live your life in the past or are you open to a different one right now? I cannot promise you a fulfilling life but I will do my best," she said.

As she lead the horse to her workshop, she wondered if Shadowfax was actually wiser than her.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

<The past are only lessons to inform decisions yet to come.>
-conveys a sense of myrth-
<That's my line too; fret not.>
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo walked happily on his four legs and wagged his tail when he saw Grazilda with a horse.

He froze for one whole minute.

He could not believe what he saw! Grazilda has a new pet.

He looked down and turned. His tail now between his legs.

He felt that Grazilda has already moved on and forgot about him because she now has a pet horse.

"I wish I have a pet friend," he said and walked away.
Karina

Post by Karina »

-plops down next to the doggy, unseen this time by those of the flesh.

"aw doggy, ye need no' grieve.
A horse serves a different function in a household than a dog. A hose is more a work animal.
He'll no' replace you, just add his on presence to the total. She still has room for you in her heart too; for you and a whole family too someday, I'm sure.
Go on back to her if you like, the horse wont mind you."

-makes to pat the doggy on the head.

"...although... if ye really want someone around for company right away, then in the meantime, until yer olde friend learns how to interact with this realm properly, there is another lonely ghost around this neighborhood I've felt; even in your olde friends own circle. She hasn't made any wishes yet, but I'm sure she could do with a friend too.

The mages limit the number of creatures I can make though. I already have three in the world and don't think I can make any more fresh ones for you or she. Best I can do would be ta send ye my grumpy ol' grandfather. It might do ye both some good to keep each other company instead; at least if'n' until that sweet lady merchant can interact with the both of ye at will.

What do ye think li'l doggy?"
-Banner by Aida
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo blinked at the magical child.

He never thought that wishes could be this complicated. He should have wished for a bone, instead. He could not change the past so he tilts his head while he considered his options.

The ghost seemed to be Genova, and she had a mission of her own.

Oreo finally decided to take the option to interacting with the magical child's grandfather.

"Woof!" He barked his reply.
Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

"Oof!"
Grandfather is suddenly deposited on site.
"What's this now?!?"
-banner by SaelaV90
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Things happened so fast for Oreo but he didn't care anymore. He was glad to see "grandfather."

"Hi!!! Woof! Woof!" The dog jumped several times and wagged his tail at grandfather. "I'm Oreo! Do you want to play?"
Last edited by Oreo_TheGhost on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

"Hum. How do you do?"
-grabs hold of the pups right paw and gives it a small shake.
"I'm Grandather" ... grumbles ... "Emma; for the moment. Play?!? Hum."
-glances a scowl at the little girl, but reaches into his chest and pulls out a rib bone; waves it back and forth a couple of times, then draws his arm and hurls the bone through the air.
-banner by SaelaV90
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

"Woof! I'm good. Thank you. And you? Woof!" Oreo gladly replied to grandfather.

He tilted his head in confusion. "Grandfather, is your name Emma?" He barked his question.

His eyes went wide at the sight of the bones. "Oh, I love them! But, I'm a ghost now so I can't eat anymore. But I can play catch with it," he barked

"Woof!"