[ORP] Discounted Wilbur Food

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

[ORP] Discounted Wilbur Food

Post by Grazilda »

Following her New Year resolution, Grazilda decided to sell wilbur food only by reservation in the market.

She already had her workshop where she can sell items to creatures who are far away (tavern shop, food to go). Thus, she decided to slowly open her discounted rate to those who leave their houses, fields and workshops to go out and interact with people around town (forum users).

Grazilda placed a note for all to see.
30 WILBUR FOOD AT 5F SIGN UP

Grazilda will be selling wilbur food at 5f each. Please write your name below and the number of wilbur food request. No other communication avenue will be accepted.

UPDATE: SOLD TO NOCTURNE, OFFER NOW CLOSED

PS. If this becomes successful, other items will be placed on sale. Requests are also welcome but not guaranteed. Offer good while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply. Letters sent to my house (IG mail) about this matter will not be entertained.
Thank you.
Last edited by Grazilda on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grazilda

Re: [ORP] Discounted Wilbur Food

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda updated the advertisement to indicate that the items were sold to Nocturne.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

To everyone concerned,

I hope all is well.

I have stopped selling wilbur food in Cork due to the low demand.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Grazilda
Leo

Post by Leo »

Leo walked over to the noticed posted up and sighed, "Darn it I was hoping to make a purchase for my horse before the demand shrunk."