[ORP] Cork Pet Diaries

Moderator: Community Team

Oreo_TheGhost

[ORP] Cork Pet Diaries

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Waiting in the graveyard, Oreo, at least his ghost, wrote on a parchment. To the untrained eye, it looked like smudges of paw prints. But to the learned, his words can be read with utmost clarity.

January 3, 1659

Dear Diary,

It can sometimes be no fun to be dead. You don't have the urge to eat. I miss eating steaks which Grazilda, my master, gave me. She made the most delicious food in the land.

The food in her shop were to die for! Well, that could be why I'm dead. She had no idea how I sometimes beg food from Noah, her former steward and also dead, and I mostly get to taste them before being sold. I suppose they test of the food is lethal or not. Don't be scared, I died from another cause.

That's all for today.

-end of entry-
Oreo_TheGhost

Re: [ORP] Cork Pet Diaries

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

With a dejected look, Oreo returned to the graveyard. He padded his paws to the ink and wrote a new entry.
January 4, 1659

Dear Diary,

Something unusual happened today. Grazilda could not see me and Genova anymore.

I've been waiting for her at the graveyard but I suppose she was too busy to visit. So I was delighted when Genova was summoned and barked like mad to show how happy I was.

The odd thing was Grazilda did not see us nor did she sense our presence. I wonder if the encounter was a one-time thing.

I shall remain hopeful. I know that Grazilda will see me again.

-end of entry-
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo yawned and shook his body. He wrote another entry.
January 5, 1659

Dear Diary,

Today is so boring.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I'm just being lazy today at the graveyard and tried to remember the names of those buried here. I didn't realize that there were so many of us. I wonder where their ghosts are.

-end of entry-
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo read something in Kiene and ran to the graveyard to write it in his diary.
January 8, 1659

Dear Diary,

You won't believe what I just saw!

Breaking Bones will have another sale, but this time, it's exclusively in Kiene! Reservations have been opened.

Oh, how I miss eating those steaks. They were so juicy! The fried chicken legs were awesome, as well.

I remember how I used to sneak in the shop and inhale the delicious aroma of the various steaks that were sold. I heard there was this well done and medium well. Some customers ordered rare and then pointed at the steak. I still don't understand how can they call a steak rare when there were lots of them in the shop.

I know ghosts are unable to eat, but I'll be in the look out to see if there are animals who would be watching for scraps.

This going to be exciting!

-end of entry-

Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo seemed to be happy when he wrote in his diary. His tail wagged a lot that day.
Jan. 21, 1659

Dear Diary,

Grazilda has a new pet and it broke my heart. I felt like she has already moved on and forgot about me.

Then, a magical girl showed up and told me that Grazilda hasn't forgotten about me and the horse is not a pet. That made me happy!

This magical girl showed her grandfather. Now, I have a new friend.

Grandfather seems nice. He even shook my paw. Isn't that amazing!

-end of entry-
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo returned to the graveyard with a rose on his mouth. He didn't mind the thorns. He was just excited with the rose. He placed the rose on his own grave and started to update his diary.

Feb. 17, 1659

Dear Diary,

There were lots of roses around town and practically everywhere! There's something unusual going on. People have been hugging and kissing each other. I don't exactly know how to react on that.

On the other hand, I picked up a rose and brought it on my own grave. It's always nice to have a meticulously maintained mini-garden in the graveyard.

Sometimes, I return to my grave and see the roses were destroyed. Maybe not everyone likes flowers?

-end of entry-