Looking for a bow

Moderator: Community Team

Esmaralda

Looking for a bow

Post by Esmaralda »

Anyone got a bow I could buy?

I was practicing with my bow trying to hit cantaloupes from the distance, and it snapped! Now I'm without a bow, and the cantaloupes are going to go bad just sitting there waiting to used for target practice..
Silence

Re: Looking for a bow

Post by Silence »

Sort out the materials and I can make you anything from a simple bow to a long bow. I mean, I ain't in Cork at the moment, but it ain't that far away. I'd need a ball of twine (2 for a longbow), which I think you can talk to a weaver about.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

On her way to the Breaking Bones Shop, Grazilda overheard a conversation going on. She approached the source and spoke to them. "Hello. I'm Grazilda," she introduced herself to the lady. "Thank you for bringing that up. I am slowly looking around for someone who can sell me a bow as well."

Then, she turned to Alder. "How much are you charging for labor? I will contact you once I get hold of two balls of twine since I need two simple bows. Would that be all?"
Silence

Post by Silence »

Ugh... hell if I know... don't really do the business thing. I'll probably make up some number and then put it up for that.

Chances are, you can afford me.
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

That is most excellent news. I already fear my skills with the bow are starting to diminish. I too could use a couple of simple bows. My cantaloupe practice range doesn't require anything more fancy.

I'll look for some twine. Hopefully there's some on the market.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I have twine, but I'm still two or three days from home (Widu).
Thank you, Aishe!
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

That works great. I'll gladly buy some when you get here, and thank you!