She wondered if she was the only one who was unfortunate enough to look for a job at the early hours of the day.
It's not that there wasn't any job available at all. She could beg at the temple. She could also work in the mines that belonged to BRAVIA to help the other VR, she could also chop wood. She could also hunt for Zyrks an Yvyrms.
Thus, she decided to send a letter to the Mayor's office.
I would like to bring the issue of labor to your attention.
Lately, field jobs have been unavailable to those who wake up early (ooc: time zone difference).
There are other sources of income. However, I see certain issues:
- The pay for the mine was a joke, as the average wage in Cork is about 33 freznics, ranging from 30-40 f.
- Begging will give a low income.
- Working for the Bravia mine sounds like treason.
- University jobs are unavailable until after a few hours.
- Scouting for Zyrks/Yvyrms can result to finding tumblweeds (like today), which can sometimes (if not always) lead to 0 income
- Chopping will not guarantee a decent pay if you get only 4 bushels to be sold to the town hall at 7.25f, a total of 29f, which seems to be the average wood that she got. And it also took a while before the town hall buys them. This is all assuming that wood chopping is even open for that day.
I suggest that there be a campaign to have our citizens hire for their fields regularly.
The field job minimum wage is another issue that I will bring up later.
Thank you for your kind consideration.